What are the Reasons to Choose National Health Insurance?by kumar rahul Best Insurance Deals
National Insurance health insurance policies are specifically designed to provide comprehensive and extensive health coverage against a number of unforeseen health related issues. National Insurance mediclaim policy provides monetary support in case the insured individual is admitted to a hospital. Apart from offering coverage for pre and post hospitalization expenses, National Insurance Company health policies come with other remarkable benefits.
Let's check out why you should buy a health insurance policy from the oldest general insurer in India:
- Enjoy Cashless Facility: The National Insurance Company is associated with a number of hospitals across India. Any customer can easily get cashless services at these network hospitals.
- Online Renewal: Anyone living in India can effortlessly renew their National Insurance health insurance policy online. Online health policy renewal procedure with NICL makes them hassle-free and quick. You can also avail attractive discounts from the company when you go for online renewals of your National Insurance health insurance plans.
- Customer Care: National Insurance Company offers a customer support team to solve all your issues regarding policies. You can get assistance from the National Insurance Company’s customer care team through a toll-free number.
- Pre-policy Check-up: National Insurance medical policy requires check-ups if the person is higher than a certain age, is traveling for more than 60 days, or has a pre-existing condition. Depending on the type of National Insurance health insurance policy you select, there may or may not be a requirement for a pre-policy check-up.
- Online Availability: National Insurance health online policies are available for both individual as well as family policies. Customers can instantly buy their policies in just a matter of minutes.
- Tax Benefits: All health insurance policies from National Insurance are eligible for tax exemptions for a paid premium under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Created on May 8th 2020 01:16. Viewed 275 times.