What Are the Possible Reasons for Gmail Not Working Issue on iPhone?by william smith password recovery forum
Usually, iPhone users don't see any problem with Gmail. Sometimes, it happens that due to some unknown reasons an iPhone user may find an issue while accessing it. If you are seeing any problem with your Gmail account, you should check for the given possible reasons to fix the Gmail not working problem.
- If you see an error with Gmail on the iPhone, you should first check the internet connectivity. Inspect if the device is connected to an active wifi network or the mobile data is on. In the absence of internet connectivity, you can't access Gmail on your iPhone.
- Also, see any update is available for your Gmail app if you find any, immediately update the app. Because the older versions of the app sometimes may cause issues due to which you see the problem in accessing Gmail.
- Moreover, it may happen that you have a pending iOS upgrade on your iPhone, you need to check it and install the update of your iOS.
- Sometimes when you make some changes in IMAP or SMTP settings it may cause misconfiguration of your Gmail account. And you see the problem in getting emails and you get to see Gmail not working on iPhone issue.
Besides, you don't have
to worry if you find any problem in accessing Gmail issue on your iPhone. As
the fix is also here you can fix any problem by simply doing a few simple
steps. Otherwise, the Gmail customer service is also there for you around the
clock to assist in fixing the problem. So, moving ahead, you should have a look
at the given fixes to get rid of this Gmail not working issue.
How Will You Fix Gmail Is Not Working Issue on Your iPhone?
Since it seems to resolve Gmail glitch it is quite an easy task to do. By doing the given set of instructions, you will no longer worry about any issue in Gmail, so follow the steps.
Step 1 - Visit the Gmail Website
- On your iPhone, you need to open Chrome, Safari, or any installed browser.
- Navigate to the Gmail website or login page.
- Also, you may see to download the Gmail app instead you need to choose the "mobile Gmail site" option.
- Once you logged in, you would see dialogue box on the screen mentioning the reason why is Gmail not working on iPhone.
Step 2 - View Your Recent Activity
- When you get the dialogue box, you should select the Review Your Devices Now option.
- Just in case, you don't find any email about log in issue, you still view your Device activity & notifications.
- In this way, you can review all the recent activities happened on your Gmail account and confirm that it is you who did all.
Step 3 - Do The CAPTCHA Reset
- After that, you would see a CAPTCHA to complete.
- You need to fill in the characters and allow access to the Gmail account.
- Above all, you should log in to your Gmail account using the username and password.
And you will see the Gmail issue is fixed. On the off chance, if the Gmail not working on iPhone still persists, you shouldn't take the risk and immediately contact the Gmail customer service.
Created on Mar 16th 2020 02:05. Viewed 275 times.