What are the Main Differences Between 4K TV and 2K TV?by Tanjni Pache Content Writer
2K TV or 4K one - which is better? If this question is giving you sleepless nights, refer to the buying guide that helps you select the best possible TV fit for your budget, room dimensions and of course, the viewing experience needs.
2K TV Buying Guide
When we say 2K TV, it means the screen resolution achieved is 2048 x 1536 pixels. This is certainly better than 1080p screen, which used to be the main feature of HD TVs.
The LED HD TVs having 2K resolution comes with the features such as:
- AI features: You can command a 2K Android AI TV to play your favorite cartoon movie. On your voice command, the AI enabled television can do the jobs such as – save your plan for the day, ger answers to your queries, enjoy entertainment on the voice command and also control the other smart house devices tabulated on this television. Thus, your life is going to be a bit more intelligent with AI enabled features. The built-in Google assistance can surf the web for you and get you the required information.
- Android Oreo Support: The difference between a mobile phone and TV is slowly blurring in terms of the way these run applications. Both now come with the power of Android Oreo 8.0 operating system. This makes it easy to access the extensive range of Google services such as video streaming, movie streaming, music streaming and so on. You can have endless fun with this support provided in your 2K Android TV.
- IPQ Engine and HDR: Both these features in 2K smart TV offer the exceptional clarity in picture. The objects, the landscapes or even the features of people are caught to the finest detail on the 2K resolution TV enabled with IPQ Engine and HDR. There is exceptional clarity and sharp contrast in pictures and fine detailing that offers an immersive viewing experience.
- DTS and Dolby Sound Support: Since the AI smart TV is an audio-visual device at the end of the day, the audio has to be powerful enough to complement the visual clarity offered. The buyers must look for the DTS and Dolby surround sound system that can keep you captivated while offering cinematic experience at home. The sound is also coupled with intelligence to ensure that it complements the pictures and the content on the screen optimally.
- Built-in Chromecast: This is a time-relevant feature that makes your TV quite smarter. It allows you to cast whatever you do or see on your mobile phone on the TV screen. Thus, when you have lots of content to watch on mobile phone, you can enjoy it better on television.
Almost all these features are available on 4K TVs too. But, if your pocket allows and you can appreciate the clarity of 4K resolved picture over the 2K one, then 4K may be your preferred pick. Otherwise, 2K offers a sophisticated upgradation to your existing HD TV set.
Created on Sep 30th 2019 07:04. Viewed 379 times.