What are the Different Methods to Remove Unwanted Body Hair?by Rajat Kandhari Skin Specialist Most of us incline towards various hair removal methods to get rid of unwanted body hair. While shaving and waxing are popular choices, there are numerous different approaches to dispose of undesirable hair. It is always better to consult a dermatologist before opting for any complex procedure.
What are the various techniques to remove unwanted body and facial hair?
- Shaving- Shaving works by removing the hair at the skin level. It's the most usually utilized approach for removing unwanted hair. You can choose between electric shavers and disposable razors, contingent upon your preferences and budget.
- Threading- This is a very famous approach to give a defined shape to your eyebrows and to dispose of the coarser hair all over. Most women prefer to remove undesirable hair on their upper lip, neck, and jaw using a thread.
- Hair removal creams- Creams, otherwise called depilatories, have chemicals that disrupt the hair structure. In this technique, you apply the cream on an area, leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes for it to breakdown the hair and afterward utilize a towel or a plastic scrubber to evacuate the cream alongside the hair.
- Waxing- Waxing is an excellent hair reduction method that uses wax to expel hair from the root. It is done by applying heated wax over the skin and stripping off the hair out of the area using a cloth or wax strip.
- Tweezing- Are you unhappy with your rowdy, broken eyebrows or thinking to pluck that hair on the chin, upper lips or jawline? All you need is a couple of tweezers and you are good to go. Tweezing is the simplest method to dispose of hair from the root.
- Epilation- Epilation is an at-home hair removal procedure. It includes an epilation gadget called an epilator which is operated using batteries. You have to move the epilator on the hair to expel it from the follicle. Always consult the dermatologist in Delhi before opting for any procedure.
- Electrolysis- In this procedure, a needle is used to send light shots of electric flow into the hair follicle. It is considered as a permanent solution to hair removal.
- Laser Hair Reduction- Laser hair reduction is a long haul choice that includes destroying the hair follicle with laser light. Specialists guarantee that it's a long-lasting measure of hair reduction as it disrupts the growth process. The laser is set to harm color cells, which is the reason it works best on those with darker and thicker hair growth. Get rid of unwanted hair at the best clinic for laser hair removal in Delhi.
Created on Apr 20th 2019 08:19. Viewed 259 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.