What are standard reasons for rejection of NOC applications at verification stage?by Sakthi Aviation Consultancy Services NOC from Airports Authority of India for Height List of standard reasons for rejection of NOC applications at verification stage:
1) Format of Undertaking and Site elevation & coordinate certificate is not as per AAI format.
2) Entered site details (coordinates/elevations/any other details) in filed application does not match with the Site elevation & coordinate certificate.
3) The Scanned copies of the attached documents is not clear/legible/opening. (upload only scanned copies of the original documents, preferably in colour).
4) Name of the Owner and Applicant is different and Authorization part is not mentioned in the Undertaking 1A letter attached.
5) Incomplete Undertaking (Witness Names, Address and signatures missing/ not readable/not filled all column / authorization part not submitted / not signed / content not printed on stamp paper etc.).
6) Incomplete Site Elevation and Coordinate certificate (Owner name & signature missing/ highest site elevation/ coordinates not upto 1/10th of second accuracy / License number and License Validity etc.).
7) Site description (Name, address /any other details) mentioned in the online application, coordinate & site elevation certificate and undertaking does not match.
8) Site lies outside jurisdiction of AAI. Advised to obtain NOC from state govt., defence authorities or private Operator as the case may be.
9) Some missing data like survey no., village, Taluka, owner complete address, place and date in undertaking, signature on all pages etc.
10) Selection of appropriate sub para in para 3 & 4 of undertaking 1A.
Created on May 6th 2020 23:57. Viewed 170 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.