WEDDING SEASON: 2020 WEDDING RING TRENDSby Mack Allen SEO Expert
Every year, about a million marriages are concluded in the USA, and most couples exchange wedding rings. Whether it's made to order in jewelry workshops or bought in stores, it's an entire industry influenced by fashion influences and has noticeable trends. What are the actual wedding rings in 2020?
Wedding Ring Trends
Wedding rings are becoming more and more diverse. Here are the most noticeable decorating trends this season.
- Paired rings. Many couples today prefer their rings to be decorated in an original way, but the same style. However, some details of the design of women's and men's products may differ.
- Simultaneous use of metals of different shades. This is convenient, as the wedding ring will be worn throughout life with different jewelry.
- We are moving away from smooth rings without inserts to models with inlays, stones, and decorative metal details.
- Freedom in the choice of both metal and materials for decoration.
We will give examples from the catalog of the Valeria workshop "Jewelry Collection."
In the manufacture of custom-made wedding rings, they use:
Gold of white, red and yellow shades of different samples;
- Cold and hot enamels;
- Mammoth bone;
- Fragments of meteorites;
- Rubber and many other materials according to customers' preferences.
Advantages of custom-made wedding rings
Custom wedding rings may include the names or initials of the newlyweds and other words and symbols that are meaningful to them. Many products are made in a single copy for an individual order.
Metals and other materials are chosen by the jeweler precisely in accordance with the wishes of the client. Custom-made jewelry will fit exactly the size of both the groom and the bride.
Only an experienced specialist can be instructed to make jewelry replicas from a photo or drawing. You can also use your material. After all, many have old jewelry that has gone out of fashion or broken chains. In this case, you can significantly save money; you do not have to pay for gold.
You will find the widest choice of materials and the highest level of craftsmanship in the best jewelry workshops at valeriacustomjewelry.com.
Created on Aug 20th 2020 09:55. Viewed 146 times.