Vitamin C for a Healthy Male Organby John Dugan Owner
Maintaining a healthy male organ is not especially difficult or time-consuming – but even if it were, it would be worth it. A little investment in member health pays off in an organ that is high functioning and ready to provide pleasure, as well as to fulfill its everyday functions without problems. One thing that helps ensure a healthy male organ is providing it with the proper nutrients – and one of the most important of these is good old vitamin C.
Not just OJ
The “orange juice vitamin” certainly has one of the highest name recognition values of any vitamin. But how much does the average man really know about vitamin C?
Way back in 1550 BC, the Greeks described a disease we now know as scurvy, which comes from lack of vitamin C. They suggested eating onions for it, which is sensible – onions do have a decent amount of vitamin C in them. But it wasn’t until the late 1700s that citrus fruits were recommended for fighting scurvy, a disease especially common among sailors who often went for months without a good source of fruit. And it wasn’t until 1932 that the ingredient we know as vitamin C was isolated and named ascorbic acid.
Since that time, vitamin C has grown in popularity and its importance in a person’s diet is well-known.
But what are some of the benefits of vitamin C that men may be especially interested in? In other words, how does taking vitamin C help result in a healthy male organ?
The healthy male organ connection
There are several ways that vitamin C helps ensure a healthy manhood, some directly and some indirectly.
- Collagen production. Vitamin C helps produce collagen, a connective tissue that helps hold muscles, bones and other tissues together. Collagen plays a major role in the process by which the member stretches during the tumescence process.
- Blood vessel health. This wonderful vitamin also helps keep blood vessels in better health. Why is this important to the manhood? Because blood vessels that are open and receptive to blood increases are essential for tumescence to occur.
- Sensual drive. At least one study has found that men who took vitamin C supplements had sensual activity more frequently. While this is still an area which needs to be studied, these initial results suggest a role in plumping up the sensual drive for some men.
- Lowers cortisol. Studies suggest that vitamin C lowers cortisol, which in turn tends to lower stress levels. Men who are less stressed tend to experience more successful and more satisfying sensual function.
- Protects skin. Vitamin C helps protect and repair skin, including the thin, delicate manhood skin. Since manhood skin covers the nerve endings that create sensations of pleasure in the member, it’s important that male organ skin is kept free of damage and wear.
- Boosts immunity. The stronger the immune system, the more resilient a person’s overall health. When a man is in better health, his male organ function is also less likely to be impaired. Thank vitamin C for helping the immune system function properly.
Vitamin C is definitely a big plus when it comes to maintaining a vibrant, healthy male organ. That’s one reason every man should regularly apply a first class male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Naturally, the best of these crèmes will have vitamin C, whose virtues have already been extolled. But the crème should also include vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, which is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue. The best crème will also have L-carnitine. This amino acid has neuroprotective properties than enable it to protect against a loss of sensation, which can occur when the manhood is handled too roughly. A de-sensitized member is far from a healthy member!Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Dec 7th 2017 22:02. Viewed 308 times.