Articles

Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment Program

by XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION migration executive

Vanuatu is an island country located in South Pacific Ocean and is part of Oceania continent. It’s an archipelago. Most of the islands that are part of Vanuatu were formed because of volcanic eruptions. Vanuatu has started their Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment program to help them fund their development projects. Anybody who can make a donation of USD $130,000 can become eligible for citizenship of the country.

Investing in countries outside increases one’s wealth and personal net-worth. The Citizenship by investment programs bring in lot of benefits for the investor. An international passport allows the holders to travel to more than 100 countries visa free. Citizenship in another country allows the investor explore the markets in the country where he has citizenship in. The citizenship application can be extended to all of the family of the main applicant albeit with extra fees for each of the added applicants. However, citizenship in a new country will have its own set of regulations and limitations.

The whole process to obtain Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment program is 2 months. This program was started in the year 2017 in support of the Vanuatu Development Support Program. Vanuatu allows dual citizenship for their new citizens. However, they will not be allowed to participate in the administration of the country. With Vanuatu passport, the investor gets to travel to more than 125 plus countries visa free. In the recently introduced investment immigration programs, Vanuatu is one of the most prominent ones which is also fast gaining importance. The application processing is fast and does not require the investor to step into the country during or after having received the citizenship. Investment immigration is gaining more popularity than the skilled migration programs.

With Vanuatu passport the investor can travel to 125+ countries visa free which includes travel to countries like UK, Hong Kong, Schengen countries among others. The country has no income tax, wealth tax, tax on capital gains and inheritance tax. The program takes less than 2 months to process with limited documentation required. The applicant’s spouse and children below the age of 26 years can obtain the citizenship along with the main investor. However, the purchase value of citizenship will be USD $180,000 for a family of 4. The investor’s parents who are more than 50 years of age can be part of this program. Vanuatu is located close to Australia and New Zealand and both countries invite skilled professionals into their country to fill in their job vacancies through Australia skilled immigration program and New Zealand immigration programs.

As part of the process, the investor will has to enter into retainer agreement and pay required fee at the time. The investor will submit their application along with the required documents. The required documents include certificates from the local authorities that the investor has no records of criminal background to his credit. They will need to submit health certificate.

Once the application is received Vanuatu Financial Intelligence unit evaluates the documents to approve the application. Once the applicant gets his approval, the investor will need to pay 25% of the Government contribution. Once the citizenship is approved, the applicant can pay the remaining 75% of the contribution value. The applicant receives his citizenship and passport at the same point of time.

Most investment immigration programs require that the aspirant investor work with approved international investment immigration agents and not apply directly for the same. There are very few genuine international investment immigrations experts and it is important that the applicant chooses one of them to help them successfully obtain citizenship of the countries of their choice. XIPHIAS Immigration is one such team of international investment immigration experts who have helped hundreds of HNIs to invest in another country and be benefitted for the same. 


Sponsor Ads


About XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION Advanced   migration executive

30 connections, 1 recommendations, 203 honor points.
Joined APSense since, March 5th, 2019, From Bangalore, India.

Created on Dec 3rd 2020 05:01. Viewed 200 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.