Valuable Tips for Hiring an Android App Developerby Joe Richard Android Application Developer
You have thought of a good project for an application in android and you have a gut feeling that it would be a successful project that will give you a lot of cash but you are neither a tech guy nor a programmer. So, now you are thinking of hiring an android app developer for your business. Luckily, the internet has a lot of android app programmers that you can hire as your android app developer.
To hire android app developers, you need to know if the person you are looking for is suited for the job. When you surf the web for “Android app developers for hire” or anything close to that there would be results of sites where programmers and their data and background is already included even their rates, that will make your search a lot easier.
Below are some tips to guide you when you hire android app programmers:
Tips and Precautions when Hiring
1. Learn the Languages
Before hiring, you should know what programming languages are used to create mobile applications. This will give you an idea of what to ask the person you are trying to hire and to know if he/she can create an application.
2 Know your Platform
Learn about platforms and what your target platforms are to make an app. You can’t just hire an app developer without a platform so list down your projects to save time and money.
3. Experience and Background
Check the background of the person you are hiring. Hire someone who knows his stuff, the person doesn’t need to be a top expert as long as he/she can provide a portfolio of past works so that you can see the quality and its function. You can also ask for samples of their codes.
4. The Concept of Product Design
An android app developer should have a good sense of product design. Look for someone who’s level is where you can assist and does not depend on the product manager. A developer who has experience in this can create apps that function professionally and is simple to use.
5. Build a Good Employee-Employer Relationship
Working with someone with a good relationship where you can freely talk like friends or such is not only good for your business but also for the comfort of both parties. Working with someone you don’t like or with someone you don’t get along well will just get in the way of work.
Where to Look For App Developers
Anywhere is good, may it be on Social Media, Friends that are good with technology, Friends of Friends, Personal Connections, the Web, Newspapers, or Job Boards. As long as they could satisfy you with their works. Here are some of the places or sites where you can look for mobile app developers for hire:
Android Conference and Hackathons
Android Development Communities
The list above are just some of the places where you can look online, there are still a lot more out there but here are some of the best places to look for dedicated android app developers.
Cost of Range when Hiring an App Developer
Of course, as an entrepreneur, you will probably wonder how much will it cost you when you hire an app developer. It depends on the type of application that will be created, so here’s another list of their services that is ranged per hour.
1. Simple App: this contains drop-down menus, templates, and stored on the device. Android for 80-160 hours and iOS for 70-150 hours, the average rate for this is $50-100.
2. Database App: contains a back-end, can be stored on the server, and integrated. Android 170-220 hours, iOS 150-200 hours, the average rate is $50-100.
3. Gaming App: Single/Multi Player, Rendering, Unity 3D, and stored on the server. Android 500+ hours, iOS 400+ hours, the average rate is $70-120.
4. Social Networking App: Photo Editing, Back-end, Themes, stored on the server. Android 300+ hours, iOS 300 hours, the average rate is $70-120.
5. Enterprise App: stored on the device or server and business features. Android 250+ hours, iOS 200+ hours, the average rate is $100-150.
6. Messaging App: Chats and Calls, Various Data Format, stored in cloud. Android 600+ hours, iOS 500+ hours, the average cost is $70-120.
And those are all the things you need to know when hiring an app developer. Learn about their Experience, background, their past projects and the cost when hiring someone to help improve your business right away and to not waste any time, effort, and money.
Created on Jun 13th 2018 05:45. Viewed 480 times.