Using Natural Aromatherapy Oils for Achieving Darker Henna Stainsby Herbal Magic Organic & Natural Herbal Products
What are Natural Aromatherapy Oils?
Natural aromatherapy oils are essential oils that work as a solvent in your henna mix. They assist the molecules in the dye to be more available to attach to keratin in the skin. There is no compulsion of adding these oils to your henna; however, if you want beautiful stains, you must add the right aromatherapy oils. These oils contain monoterpene alcohols that result in darker henna stains. They also enhance the texture of the paste and add a subtle fragrance to it.
Benefits of Natural Aromatherapy Oils
- Aromatherapy oils contain a heavy concentration of terpenes that help in achieving darker stains. Once you have made the paste, you can add a small amount of oil to produce attractive, eye-catching tattoos.
- If you are feeling low or depressed, simply using a small amount of the oil can elevate your mood and relax your body.
- These oils have a soothing effect on the skin. You can add a few drops to your bathing water to enjoy a nice and tranquil bath.
- They are essentially helpful in alleviating dryness and itchiness from the skin and scalp. You can use them during winters along with your regular oil/moisturizer.
- These oils can be used as room fragrance as they give out a very refined and sweet smell.
Natural aromatherapy oils are little expensive so using a small amount can help you save your money. Simply mix henna powder, lemon juice, a small bit of sugar and your choice of aromatherapy oil to make a mild henna mix and fill it up in the henna cones.
Created on Sep 5th 2017 03:39. Viewed 545 times.