Using a Financial Model Template and Financial Modeling Examplesby Jason Varner Financial Projections Template
A Financial model is a very important tool to further solidify a business plan. Hence, financial modeling became an essential skill which is highly valued in Finance. Basically, it is the combination of accounting, finance, and business metrics to create a framework of a company’s financial position.
Financial models use cases include:
• Valuation – determining the value of an Investment, Project, Business, or Property
• Business Plan – to help fortify a business plan’s reliability and feasibility
• Budget Plan – to help with funding management
• Investment Evaluation – to help determine whether the investment is profitable or not
• Financial Analysis and Problem Identification – analyzing and identifying risks and other factors that might affect the business, good or bad
• Scenario and Sensitivity Analysis – setting assumptions that will help determine the effects of different scenarios and to strategize how to resolve such issues (in bad cases)
• Corporate transactions such as mergers, acquisitions, divestiture or capital raise
• Fundraising – creating a financial model to attract investors and raise funding
• Liquidity Planning – ensuring that a business remains solvent at all times for the foreseeable future
Creating a financial model can be really complex as every business is unique and requires specific set of assumptions and calculations, which can be categorized in different industries. But you don’t have to worry since it is possible to just download a financial model template. Downloading a financial model template doesn’t just help you save time from creating a model from scratch, but it will also not require you to have extensive knowledge and skills to complete a financial model.
If you are looking for financial modeling examples to use as a reference, eFinancialModels is where you need to go. Not only does eFinancialModels provide a wide range of industry specific financial model templates, financial modeling services is also offered to help those in need of assistance in financial modeling. It is indeed a heaven sent, that these financial model templates exist for those who are in need of financial modeling examples.
Created on Mar 4th 2019 03:52. Viewed 348 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.