Use Microsoft Lens Easily Convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint and Excel Filesby Souporno Ghosh Student
In today's world, most people access Smartphone cameras to take
images of important documents like legal papers, bank statements, or
receipts & we need to share or upload those documents. But when we
take images of those documents, we find that images becomes blur &
darken & hazy. So we search for a proper scanner app in the play
store which has a smart scanner & copies text from paper documents.
After banned from so many Chinese origin apps last year, Microsoft Office put efforts on competing markets. So, they launch their new productive App Microsoft Lens. This software service offers on - iOS & Android. You can easily get this app free in Google Play store.
When you open this App No sign-in or account creation is required to
get started. The app started with camera mode. The Scanner icon lets you
choose the option between document, Whiteboard, or Photo. Microsoft
Lens allows you to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
files, OneNote, or One Drive. You can also convert handwritten notes
into Documents. You can even import images that are already on your
device using Gallery.
• Free Application software. Easily access on iOS & Android Phones.
• Capture the whiteboard at end of the meeting & keep it save in any format.
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes are also editable & save in any type of doc format.
• You can scan your Business Networking Cards & save them to your contact list.
• You choose to save those images as PDF, Word, PowerPoint & Excel on OneNote, One Drive, or Local devices.
Created on Oct 28th 2021 01:43. Viewed 142 times.