Uplift the Appearance of Interiors and Exteriors with Opaque Glass Chipsby Sanjeev Yadav SEO Glass chips are the small tiny particles of glass, which are engraved in the tiles. These colorful embellishments are widely used to spruce up the look of the kitchen walls, living room walls, bathroom walls, and floorings. These can be availed in various sizes like 1mm and up, 1- 3mm, 2.4, 3.5 mm and up. Some of the major colors in which these chips can be found are green, blue, brown, yellow, purple, pink, red, gold, and silver. The red, yellow, and orange colored glass chips are used for terrazzo and concrete flooring.
The broad applicability of glass chip
Glass chip can also be used for decorating garden or balcony areas because of their earthy look. These tiny particles are not very durable and in the case of a crack, they can get broken easily. A special glue cabled epoxy resin is used to seal the broken or cracked chip. Colorful glass chips are used to decorate the interiors as well as the exterior of houses, bungalows, etc. These glass chips are mostly opaque. To add a touch of radiance to the boring kitchen, living room, and bathroom, these materials are the perfect choice. The variety which is easily accessible in the market includes aqua blue tumbled glass chip, black tumbled, green opaque, and much more. The opaque glass chips are very useful in making of terrazzo tiles. These are used in forming tile borders and can be customized into tile photo frame. The opaque glass chips are also used in a variety of mosaic projects. These are highly demanded by the leading stores all over the globe.
The manufacturers of these embellishments are famed all over the world due to the following reasons-
· They make use of the top-notch grade components and technologically advanced machines for the production of these particles.
· They are backed by a team of dexterous professionals, who are highly proficient in engineering a matchless product quality
· The manufacturers of opaque glass chips thoroughly adhere to the standards and norms laid down by the industry.
· They have enough capacity to suffice the bulk and urgent requirements of their clients on a timely basis.
· The producers of opaque glass chips are well-equipped with a widespread marketing and distribution network. This enables them to meet the requirements of geographically distributed clients.
· They offer these products at a cost-effective rate, to penetrate a large client base.
Thus, we can conclude that the incorporation of opaque glass chips in tiles, slabs, etc. boosts the overall décor of many interiors and exteriors.
Created on Nov 21st 2017 03:47. Viewed 211 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.