UGC NET 2021 for Paper 1 & 2 Syllabus Guideby Anuj Jindal NTA UGC NET Mock Test & Books
The officials have made the UGC NET 2021 Syllabus available on the website. It is necessary for candidates to know in order to take the exam. The UGC NET exam is used to determine whether or not an Indian national is eligible for a lectureship or a junior research fellowship (JRF). The exam will be held in 91 cities for 84 courses, having different syllabi for each subject. The NTA has issued the UGC NET exam syllabus (National Testing Agency). Candidates preparing for the UGC NET test should follow the NTA's suggested syllabus. The UGC NET Syllabus 2021 is described in full below.
Syllabus for UGC NET 2021
The following are some key topics about the UGC NET syllabus that candidates should be aware of:
- The UGC NET test will be divided into two sections. Paper 1 and Paper 2 are two separate papers.
- The general paper on teaching and research aptitude will be the first paper of the UGC NET. There will be 50 objective questions in total.
- The second paper of the UGC NET will be about the candidate's chosen specialisation or subject. There will be 100 objective questions in total.
- For UGC NET exam 2, there are a total of 84 specialised subjects.
UGC NET Syllabus
Following below is the paper-wise detail syllabus for UGC NET 2021 of some subjects:
If you prefer to read, I have also provided the list of important topics below:
Unit 1: UGC NET JRF Teaching Aptitude Syllabus
- Nature, Objectives, Characteristics
- Learners Characteristics
- Factors Affecting Teaching
- Methods of Teaching
- Teaching Aids
- Different Approaches in Education
Unit 2: UGC NET JRF Research Aptitude Syllabus
- Meaning, Characteristics & Types
- Steps of Research
- Methods of Research & Research Design
- Research Ethics
- Article, Paper, Workshop, Seminar, Conference
- Sampling Techniques and Types
- Thesis and report writing
Unit 3: UGC NET JRF Reading Comprehension Syllabus
A passage of text is given. Questions are asked from the passage to be answered. Passages usually pertain to the following topics –
- General Awareness
- Social Media
- Indian History
- Environmental Issues
Unit 4: UGC NET JRF Communication Syllabus
- Nature & Characteristics of Communication
- Types of Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Process of Communication
Unit 5 & 6: UGC NET JRF Mathematical & Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Number Series, Letter Series, Codes
- Relationships and Classification
- Understanding the Structure of Arguments, Deductive, Inductive
- Verbal Analogies-Word Analogy, verbal Classification
- Venn Diagram Analytical Reasoning
- Indian Logic
Unit 7: UGC NET JRF Data Interpretation Syllabus
- Profit & Loss
- Percentages & Fractions
- Ratio & Proportion
Unit 8: UGC NET JRF Information and Communication Technology Syllabus
- Meaning, Advantages, and Disadvantages
- General Abbreviations and Terminologies
- Basics of Internet and E-mailing
Unit 9: UGC NET JRF People and Environment Syllabus
- People & Environment Interaction
- Sources of Pollution
- Pollutants and their Impact on Humans, Diseases, etc.
Unit 10: UGC NET JRF Higher Education & Governance Syllabus
- Structure of Higher education In India, Important Apex Bodies
- Recent National and International Rankings, Schemes of the Government
- Basics of Constitution and Polity, President, Governor, etc.
Now that we’ve covered all the important topics from UGC NET Paper 1 syllabus, you must be curious to know the important books to cover these topics.
Let’s head over to the Paper 2 Syllabus.
You can download the syllabus for 2021 from the link provided below.
Created on Nov 18th 2021 03:01. Viewed 56 times.