Types of PVC Pipes & Why Use Themby Sanjeev Yadav SEO PVC pipes have long been in use across different industries for a number of functions. But one of the first question that most people ask before buying PVC pipes from PVC pipes manufacturers in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, or any other state in India is why they should choose only PVC material for pipes instead of all the other materials present in the market. A brief answer to that follows below.
• Durability is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of PVC pipes. These pipes are made from high-quality poly vinyl chloride and last a long time.
• Safety of transfer of even drinking water through PVC pipes is another reason why people turn to these pipes. They are corrosion resistant and have a very high degree of inertness that ensures they do not get contaminated by the bacteria in biofilms of other pipes.
• Environment-friendliness of the PVC pipes is another factor that compels people to use them instead of any other pipe. Their manufacturing requires less energy and resources, which makes it eco-friendly. Moreover, they also do not require a lot of maintenance and can even be recycled.
• Recycling PVC pipes does not take a lot of efforts and also does not cease away the technical properties of the pipe. These pipes can be recycled as many as three times or even more and can be used for manufacturing new pipes or other materials.
Types Of PVC Pipes
Coming to the second part of the write-up, we are now going to discuss the different types of PVC pipes present in the market. This categorization we have made according to the usage and appearance of the PVC pipes. So let’s have a look:
• PVC Suction Hose Pipe: These are the PVC pipes whose application you would usually see in agriculture. They can help in sourcing and suctioning water from dams, tanks, wells, and irrigation canals to the field to water it properly. These are usually available in green color and any trusted PVC pipes supplier in Tamil Nadu can be approached for purchasing them.
• Lay Flat Hose Pipes: Lay flat hose pipes are another variant of PVC pipes that are flat initially but balloon up as soon as any liquid is passed through them. They see their application in all types of irrigation scheme, water supply scheme, and sewerage and drainage, etc. They can also be available in LDPE material.
• PVC Nylon Braided Pipes: The nylon braided pipes, as the name suggests, have braided inner and out surface, which adds to their strength and durability. Although braided, these are very flexible for use. They are also very thin and lightweight and can also be used for watering gardens and plants, cleaning animal shed, or even in irrigation.
• PVC Transparent Pipes: One of the most popular and commonly found types of PVC pipes is the PVC transparent pipe. It is available in all types of colors like green, blue, red, and even multicolor. Their biggest quality is that these transparent pipes are spill proof and are very flexible and light in use.
Created on Jun 26th 2019 04:02. Viewed 83 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.