Troubleshoot AOL issues on Androidby Hari Narayan Sr.Seo (Search Engine Optimization)
Working on a Laptop or PC isn’t possible all the time so people nowadays prefer the Mobile phone for using most of the applications. Just like other applications, AOL mail also has an Android version for the ease of its user. But sometimes, the Android user gets stuck with the working issues of AOL. If you also are that user then, you are at the right place. In this guide, we will discuss the exact steps to Troubleshoot AOL issues on Android so that you can enjoy the comfort of using this mail on your phone and feel free anywhere anytime.
Before moving ahead with the resolution methods, make sure that you have Google Chrome installed on your Android phone.
Method 1: Update your Android Device and for that,
AOL Mail works great with the latest version of your Android device. If you are experiencing the error AOL Mail on Android isn’t working on the current software then, open the settings on your Android device
• Turn on network connection on your device
• Open the Settings and check for About Phone option
• Review with the manufacturer for the particular instructions to your device
• Tap on Software update option and
• Your device software will now update soon if any available
Method 2: Force stop and restart the Device
Force stopping also is a helpful solution in some cases and helps you to start the AOL app fresh with sign in. This method is a confirmed one for 4.4 or later versions when you are facing this AOL working issues on your phone.
• Firstly, open the Settings app on your device and then tap on the Apps option
• Search for AOL and Tap on it
• Now, Tap on Force Stop option which appears on the upper side
• If the app appears again then, tap Force Stop option again to confirm the procedure
• Restart the AOL App and then again try to attempt to reproduce the issue
Method 3: Delete and reinstall the AOL App again
• Deleting and installing the app again and allows the app to work with the latest features, for that
• Open the Settings app on your Android device and when the AOL Verizon Mail isn’t working
• Tap on Apps option and search for AOL app and open it
• Tap on the options Uninstall option
• A window pop-ups asking ‘Do you want to uninstall the app’ and press Ok
• Now, go to Play Store and then, install the AOL app again
Method 4: Install the AOL Desktop Gold in the system and then access the AOL mail via the platform,
If you are now tired of accessing AOL emails on your Android Smartphone via your web browser then, it is the time to install the desktop software and start using AOL mail via that.
Method 5: Use Google Chrome all the time as a web browser
To open AOL Mail on Android phones and through a web browser, make sure that you are using Google Chrome all the time and even as your default browser. It will ensure that you won’t face these errors in the future.
Method 6: Assistance of AOL Customer Service
Well, if you are not able to troubleshoot this error on your own even after following the given steps then it is advisable to get in touch with the technical team by calling on AOL Helpline Number UK. Here, you will get all the resolutions of your queries and errors. The teams are highly experienced and known with all AOL errors so they will help you to resolve the error shortly.
Created on Mar 3rd 2020 03:20. Viewed 304 times.