Top Universities In The USA
by Abhinav K. SEO | SMO | SEM | Web Promotion
The USA is one of the most popular destinations for further studies. This has led to many well-known and good universities in the world. It is of eminent nature to choose of the top universities in the USA to find a good studying option.
There are many universities in the USA, with thirteen universities in California, eleven in New York and Texas and with nine in Massachusetts. The four regions also have some the top universities in USA.
Top Universities in the USA
Among the many universities located in the USA, only a few are counted among the top universities in the USA. So here is a well-compiled list of few of the top universities in the USA:
California Institute of Technology (CalTech): Located in California Boulevard, Pasadena, the California Institute of Technology is one of the best universities. It has great alumni and many graduates have won Nobel Prizes, Turing Prizes,
and many other national awards.
Stanford University: Stanford University is located in Stanford, California near the Silicon Valley Palo Alto. The university is home to many brilliant minds and has produced many pioneers. The number of companies founded by Stanford Alumni takes about $2.7 trillion every year.
· University of California, Berkeley: The University was founded in the year 1868. The university is popularly known as UC Berkeley. The university offers many pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees and doctorate degrees to students. Along with this the university also provides much non-academic as well as academic facilities to the students.
· University of Washington: This University is located in Seattle. It is a private university which provides bachelor degrees, master degrees and doctorate degrees to the students. It is also known as UW in short. The University provides its students the facility of housing, library, full scholarships and other aids.
· University of Michigan: Founded in the year 1817, it is a public institution for further studies. The main branch of the University is located in Ann Arbor, while the other colleges can be found all over Michigan. The University mainly provides master and bachelor degrees. It has only one doctorate program for Medicine and Health.
· Columbia University in the City of New York: The University was founded in the year 1794. The colleges for this University are in the city of New York. The University provides many bachelors, master and doctorate programs. The University has a selective method of admitting students into their colleges.
· University of Minnesota: The University of Minnesota is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The university was founded in the year 1851 as a nonprofit private institution. This University offers pre-bachelor degrees, master degrees, bachelor degrees and only one doctorate degree in Medicine and Health.
· University of Wisconsin-Madison: The University was founded back in 1848 in Madison, Wisconsin. This University has a selective way of admitting students and also provides distance and online courses. The University provides courses in bachelor, master and doctorate degrees.
There are many universities in the USA. The top universities in the USA have mentioned above in the list.
Created on Oct 31st 2017 07:57. Viewed 346 times.