Top Most Things to do at Cape Libertyby Trinity Reservations Travel Consultant
Located on the New York Harbor, Cape Liberty is one of the frequented places. It has a couple of miles away from New York. Visitors have so many fun-filled things to do. If you are planning a cruise to Cape Liberty, expect a lot of adventure and thrill.
Visitors to the Cape Liberty, New Jersey have an easy access to the Big Apple, Jungle adventures, a trip to Bahamas, world-claimed restaurants, museums, landmarks and it is one of the most wonderful places to shop on.
Wondering what would be the best place for Cape Liberty Park, Stay and Cruise? Worry not! There are plenty of options available. Most of the hotels are located nearby the airport and have plenty of amenities available for your refreshments. Enlisted here are certain things which you should not miss on if you are ay Cape Liberty.
Things You Should Not Miss in Cape Liberty:
Being one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Statue of Liberty is recognized world over and there would be no exaggeration to term it as the synonymous of US. You can have a glance at amazingly astounding stature of the world by reaching Liberty Island via ferry.
Fun Things to Do at Cape Liberty:
- Taking a trip to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum and Island of Ellis is one thing which most of the visitors love doing here. From 1892 till 1954, the island was considered to be a gateway for over 12 million immigrants to the US.
- Exploring the liberty Science center which is located at Liberty State Park in New Jersey. It features hundreds of exhibitions that can be truly interactive, shows and demonstrations that can be true learning experience. A visit to the nation’s largest IMAXTM Dome theatre will leave you spellbound.
- Want to see the world’s longest steel arch bridges? Visit the Bayonne Bridge at Bayonne in New Jersey. The bridge is truly impressive and its grand looks will sure to inspire your awe. When it was opened in the year 1931, it was named as “Most Beautiful Steel Arch” by the American Institute for Steel Construction.
- A cruise to a coral-based archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean called Bahamas will be a truly enjoyable experience. The place has over 700 islands. Scuba diving and snorkeling are the common activities.
- Lovers of history and ancient culture can watch a century old fire-fighting history at the Chief John T. Brennan Fire museum in Bayonne, New Jersey. The museum was first used in the year 1870 and listed on the National Register of Historic buildings.
Similarly, there is another must visit American city called Boston on a trip to the United States. You can easily and conveniently find Boston Park Sleep and Cruise when you reach top noted hotels in the city.
Created on Jun 25th 2018 23:48. Viewed 667 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.