Top Hospitality Management Courses to Stand Apart From the Competitionby Vinod Kumar Digital Marketing Expert
Hospitality or hotel management is a field that comprises of day to day operational, administrative, and commercial activities of businesses in the hospitality industry. It is a term that covers many industries like food and beverage, travel and accommodation, and event management. After completing your hotel management course from top colleges, you have to manage multiple departments as a manager like maintenance, housekeeping, spa services, concierge, reception, etc. the responsibility of the managers vary as per the setting in which they are hired. After obtaining a degree from the best institute for hotel management course your responsibilities and working as a hotel manager are:
· Interviewing, training, and managing staff
· Accounting and budgeting
· Assisting with daily operations
· Optimizing business performance
· Fielding customer complaints and inquiries
· Ensuring health and safety compliance
Hospitality management degree courses
To get into hotel management, students must pursue the hotel management course from the best institutes. A bachelor's degree in hospitality management will help you to get the right education and help you to succeed. The degree from the top hospitality Management College in Kolkata will not only offer you formal education but also help you to get many skills that will help you to become a successful manager:
· Analysis and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Leadership skills
· IT and hospitality management tools
A hospitality management course degree offers professional skills and management expertise, cultural awareness, language skills, and real work experience. Students can pursue the best hospitality management course to fulfill their dream. There are many hotel management courses offered by top colleges like GNIHM:
1. BA in International Hospitality and Tourism Management: It is a three-year international course that offers a guaranteed internship and placement abroad.
2. BA in International Culinary Arts: It is a three-year full-time course offered by GNIHM, a top hospitality management college in Kolkata that offers basic and advanced skills required for a career in the culinary world. The course also offers aspirants a strong business foundation and prepares them for work in many positions.
3. A Bachelor degree in HM and catering technology-It is a four-year vocational course that helps students and trains them to acquire professional skills to get a job in the hospitality industry. This hotel management course trains aspirants who wish to open their own businesses and helps them get familiar with management techniques and methods used in the hospitality business.
4. BSc in hospitality and hotel administration: It is a three-year program offered by the best institute for hotel management course and help aspirant to develop human resources for the hotel industry. The course also offers internships and helps the student to acquire skills, knowledge, and attitude to handle supervisory responsibilities.
5. MSc in hospitality and tourism management-It is a two-year master's degree hotel management course offered by one of the top hospitality management colleges in Kolkata GNIHM. It also provides internships and placements to deserving students to start their careers.
Hospitality management career paths
Many top hospitality management colleges in Kolkata, like GNIHM, offer many courses to aspirants who wish to make their career in the same. The hotel management career is rewarding and challenging and offers graduates many career options. They can be employed in many hotel chains, conference and exhibition centers, restaurants, fast food chains, airlines, events venues, etc. The salary of the graduates after getting a job with a degree from the best institute for hotel management course depends upon many factors like location, the market of choice, and the scale of the enterprise. There are many career options for graduates and multiple types of roles that they have to perform:
· Marketing or sales
· Public relations
· Human resources
· Customer services
· Finance or accounting
The hotel management course is for those with a service mindset, aptitude for critical thinking, and hunger for leadership roles in diverse departments. Many top institutes for hotel management courses provide students with formal education and skills to excel in the field. To fulfill their dreams, students who wish to pursue a hospitality management career can enroll in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management.
Created on Jul 25th 2022 05:20. Viewed 153 times.