Top hair salon in delhi NCR | Benefits and possible side effects of hair Rebonding?
by Glitz Studio Unisex Salons
Top hair salon in delhi NCR : Hair Rebonding comes with its justifiable share of advantages and risks. While most of the risks with hair rebonding occur when the method isn’t handled correctly, or the hair isn’t maintained as directed, they ought to be considered nonetheless. Here may be a list of all hair rebonding downsides:
What are the advantages of Hair Rebonding by Top hair salon in delhi NCR?
- One of the foremost significant advantages of Hair Rebonding by Top hair salon in delhi NCR is that it provides you with the simplest straightened out hair of your life. Your hair remains straightened after the procedure, but you’re getting to need to still treat your hair root. Because this process doesn’t work on hair that has not grown out of the scalp.
- Having straight hair allows you to manage it easily. You’ll not need to worry about split ends, frizz, and tangled hair.
- The Hair Rebonding process are often You hold off your daily activities and luxuriate in some time during a Top hair salon in delhi NCR for a couple of hours, which may be an unwinding experience.
- Sometimes your hair is during a rough state, and Hair Rebonding by Top hair salon in delhi NCR can assist you regain its health and strength.
What are the Possible Side effects of Hair Rebonding?
- Hair Rebonding can cause breakage. The treatment requires chemicals, and a big amount of warmth is applied to the hair, which can end in hair breakage.
- There are chances of hair fall due to the aforementioned chemical application.
Your hair is subjected to high heat during the procedure, so there’s always an opportunity of burning your hair or scalp.
- Hair Rebonding can burn a hole in your pocket. The methods are often expensive, and you would possibly need to shed extra money so as to take care of the conditioned hair. After the procedure, hot oil treatment becomes a necessity, then does touching up the new roots. If you’re unable to take care of your hair after the method , you would possibly experience more breakage.
- It is challenging to take care of your hair on your own after the procedure. you would possibly need to visit your hairstylist once every few months. you’ll need to use the products that are recommended by your stylist and most of the days those products don’t come cheap.
- Hair Rebonding is that the process of breaking down the structure. Like most of the procedures that change the feel of your hair, it can permanently damage your hair if the method isn’t performed correctly.
The Hair Rebonding process by Top hair salon in delhi NCR includes
- Washing the hair with a light cleanser but not conditioning it.
- Blow drying or naturally drying the hair.
- Once the hair is dried, the hair stylist divides the hair into different sections supported the thickness and texture of your hair.
- The hair is kept straight on thin plastic boards, and relaxant is applied thereto. The chemicals are applied evenly throughout the hair, coating each strand.
- The relaxant is left on your hair for 30 to 40 minutes, counting on the necessity for your hair type.
- You will then be steamed for 10 to twenty minutes, counting on your hair condition.
- The next step includes washing and drying your hair.
- The next step includes applying keratin lotion to the hair, then the hair is straightened out employing a flat ceramic iron heated to 180 degrees.
- A neutralizer is then applied to the hair to stay the bonds in their place. it’s left on there for about half-hour .
- After the half-hour timeline, the hair is washed and rinsed with cold water. The temperature of the hair helps close the hair cuticle.
- After the hair is washed and blow-dried again, a serum are going to be applied to the hair along side another flat iron treatment.
- The last step includes getting maintenance instructions and products to take care of the hair.
Created on Jul 13th 2020 07:50. Viewed 190 times.