Top Engineering Universities and Courses in Dubaiby Ragini Sharma Study Abroad Consultant
The percentage of migrants in UAE has steeped as high as 90%, in recent years. One-fourth of the total population constitutes Indian nationals. The reason why more Indians travelled to Dubai is because of the finest education system and exciting employment opportunities. With 239 bachelor’s degrees, 249 master’s degrees and 24 doctorate programmes available across education institutions, there is immense scope for international students to pursue their field of study. Most international students go for Study in Dubai, especially for Civil and Mechanical engineering because of increasing jobs in this domain.
Spread across Dubai are 65 colleges and private universities and three government universities along with other few international branch campuses. The Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) provides authority to institutions for imparting accredited degree programs to students. The list of engineering educational institutions in Dubai for international students are-
- University of Birmingham
- University of Wollongong
- Heriot-Watt University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Middlesex University
- Abu Dhabi University
- Manipal University
- University of South Wales
- Canadian University
- Emirates Aviation University
- UAE University
- Zayed University
For more information on how to get admission, you can reach out to some of the best overseas education consultants that give assistance for free.
Some of the highly promoted engineering courses delivered by these educational institutions in Dubai are mentioned below.
- E. in Automotive Engineering is offered by the Heriot-Watt University as a four-year honours programme and MSc in Civil Engineering and Management as one-year full-time and as a two-year part-time course, also. All graduates receive degree accredited by Royal Charter, UK.
- Canadian University in Dubai provides a bachelor’s degree in Networking Engineering for the first two years in its campus. Eligible students may then continue the next two years in Computing degree at Queen’s University, Canada.
- A master’s degree in Engineering Management is offered by the British University in Dubai wherein students are exposed to research and technical skill workshops.
- A unique lateral entry degree programme offered by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education allows experienced international students to undertake B.Tech Mechanical right from second year.
- The Dubai campus of the University of Birmingham delivers B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with an opportunity to pursue postgraduation in the UK campus. Wide range of career options are available for graduates such as in nuclear and aerospace industries, investment banking and accountancy, etc. in companies like Jaguar, Land Rover, Rolls-Royce, Airbus and Aston Martin.
- The University of Wollongong has many bachelors and master’s programme to offer such as Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Master’s in Engineering Management, Master of Engineering Asset Management, etc.
Dubai has emerged as an education hub lately offering flourishing career opportunities. Some top companies providing jobs to engineers are Altran, DEC Dynamic Engineering Consultants, McDermott Middle East Inc., G3 Engineering Consultants, etc. For more information on engineering institutions and best courses to study, you can always seek the help of studies abroad consultants.
Stay tuned with us for our next article on studies abroad in Dubai!
Created on Jan 27th 2020 00:55. Viewed 559 times.