Top Advantages of Glass Based Swimming Pool Fencingby Mark W. Glass Fencing Sydney
Rules and laws in Australia say that if you own a swimming pool at your home, this means that it should be coupled by a nice quality swimming pool fencing.
This law is absolutely right and it concentrates towards keeping the people and especially, kids safe while they are playing outside.
However, a point to note is that there are guidelines only related to fencing and there are no clarifications of what kind of fencing. This has given sellers of different kinds of swimming pool fencing to sell their versions, claiming it to be the best.
All of them are equally good, but sadly, none of them gives as elegant looks as the glass fencing that is available in different versions.
The names of two types are the frameless glass fencing and the semi-frameless version and both of them come with features and advantages that are not found in any other type.
The robustness or sturdiness can never be questioned as a matter of fact that most companies offering these two versions use at least 10 or 12 mm thick glass for ensuring protection of the users of pools.
Another reason why glass based swimming pool fencing has managed to become more popular than all others is that it is very long-lasting, low maintenance and renders unobstructed view features. People now take these two versions as an easiest way to add a sleek and minimalist addition to the outdoor area.
Here, in this post we take a look at the most remarkable advantages that people can avail with these glass based fences.
Let Us Quickly See As To What Defines A ‘Safe’ Swimming Pool Fence?
First of all, the entire structure should be in compliance with the Australian Standard, AS1926.1.
- It should be at least 1.2 metres high.
- It should have no climbing footholds
- It should have no more than a 100mm gap at the bottom.
- It should not have narrow gaps that a toddler can’t squeeze through.
- It should be strong enough that a child can’t create a gap.
- Lastly, it should be tough enough that it won’t be dislodged in wild weather.
Keep an Eye on Safety:
- The first feature of glass based swimming pool fencing is that the users can get an unobstructed view of the happenings taking place on both sides of the fence.
- This way, safety around the poolside area is enhanced as in case of any mishap, you can respond to the situation immediately and take necessary actions.
- However, for this, you will have to couple these pool fences with nice quality and an adequate amount of lighting around the swimming pool area.
Less Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Another feature of these glass based pool fences is that you will not have to engage in regular cleaning and maintenance as a matter of fact that they are very less demanding in these areas.
- Other than this, you need not worry about the life of these installations because there would be no occurrences of rusting, warping, corrosion, staining, etc.
- Yes, they will get dirty too, but the cleaning steps are very easy to take and involve only regular dish washing liquid that we use at our homes and sponge, clean water and that’s it.
- This way, these installations become ideal for environments, where water is present and where moisture content in the air is high.
Created on Jan 9th 2019 01:33. Viewed 315 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.