TOP 7 STUDY DESTINATIONS IN ABROAD FOR MBA COURSESby Vinod Kumar Digital Marketing Expert
Recognized MBS courses, as well as business schools, look to groom students for the role of senior managers in businesses. They do this by divulging the students to all quarters of business including human resources, marketing, finance and accounting.
Some of the top study destinations abroad to get your MBA degrees are listed below:
1. SINGAPORE: Singapore is one of the top 5 countries to get your MBA degree from. That being said, MBA IN SINGAPORE FOR INDIAN STUDENTS has to be from SIM Global Education, a prestigious institute that offers the degree to students not only from their country but also from overseas. Their course is awarded, fully-taught and developed by Birmingham Business School, University of Birmingham, UK. This is specifically designed for graduates who wish to build up a career in international business.
VISIT THE WEBSITE and READ MORE to know every little detail about the course. The program extracts from extremely prized teachers whose proficiency covers marketing, human resource management, the international aspects of accounting and finance and globalization. This course also gives an admiration of the universal nature of business from diverse international perspectives. (Course fee: INR 14,50,028).
Other universities here to get your MBA degree are Singapore Management University, INSEAD Singapore Campus, Nanyang Technological University and the National University of Singapore. Their fees are somewhere around INR 25 to 32 lakhs.
2. USA: The United States is another popular destination for international students especially from India to pursue an MBA. Their career opportunities, resources, infrastructure and course curriculum is simply impressive. MBA is certainly a prestigious degree in the States. Apart from the coursework and lectures, internships, practical exposure, case studies, guest lectures and the quality of seminars is unmatchable. This place is home to a few one of the finest universities in the world, namely Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, Booth, Kellogg, Sloan, Tuck, Haas and many more. Course fees here may cost somewhere around INR 66 lakhs to INR 1.3 crore.
3. CANADA: What attracts an Indian to pursue an MBA degree from Canada is the fact that this place has a huge presence of Indian and Asian population already (several generations in few cases). Apart from that, they have a stable economy, simple immigration process, they are quite open towards foreign students, have a relaxed post-degree work permit and relatively lower tuition fees. Top business schools here are Queens, Alberta, Desautels, HEC Montreal, Sauder, Ivey, Schulich and Toronto. Fees in these b-schools are somewhere around INR 26 to 60 lakhs.
4. GERMANY: Even though it is a non-English speaking country, it has good job prospects, good post-degree study work scheme, high standard of living, relatively lower cost of education, high quality of education and a stable economy. The top B-schools here are EBS, WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management, HHL Leipzig, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, ESCP Europe, ESMT Berlin and Manheim. (avg course fee: INR 24 to 36 lakhs)
5. AUSTRALIA: Indian students prefer the high standard of living, friendly immigration policies and the fine quality of education of the country and thus choose to pursue an MBA degree here. The top B-schools here are Monash, QUT, Sydney, Macquarie UNSW and Melbourne cost of which ranges somewhere between INR 16 to 48 lakhs.
6. UK: The UK has been one of the most conventional destinations for students from India to study abroad. The country stages some of the leading brands and esteemed universities on the globe as well. The best B-schools here are Imperial Business School, Warwick, Cass Business School, Manchester, Oxford, Cambridge and London Business School. (course fee: INR 40 to 60 lakh)
7. FRANCE: Being an international student you get to benefit from the best of the best as France is one of the best when it comes to business and finance, fashion, arts, science, technology, etc. Their best B-schools have to be HEC and INSEAD Paris.
They also have other MBA schools which are just as best as the SKEMA Business School, Emylon Business School, Grenoble Business School, ESCP Europe, EDHEC and ESSEC. (course fee in general: INR 45 to 65 lakhs).
Created on Oct 21st 2019 01:19. Viewed 419 times.