Top 5 tips to consider when exfoliating our face or bodyby Ritika Joil ritikajoil the India-based style and beauty blogge
Even though we wash our face regularly, moisturize it and spray with a facial spray to keep it refreshed, you may still find some blemishes, blackheads, acne on your skin. Well, here’s what you might be missing out on - EXFOLIATION!
Your skin may look flawless from far away but it might still be living with dead skin cells and dried out skin cells that needs to be exfoliated. With these dead skin cells clogging your pores, you may end up tanning yourself and darkening over time. Here are 5 quick and easy-peasy tips for your skin that will help you get rid of any and all kinds of skin toxins.
- Get yourself a face scrub: Exfoliating scrubs work differently for everyone. So, it is best advised that you use them on your skin to check the right frequency. For some, using it multiple times a week may work, for others you may need to have a week’s time off, between each exfoliation routine.
- Tan Removal Face Scrubs: is your ultimate savior. They not just help detan and brighten your skin, but also allow equal exfoliating agents to get rid of dead skin cells and unclog your pores.
- Hydration: While everything else may work for you, there might still be a few things that are stopping your skin from being 100% healthy - one such is keeping yourself hydrated. If you are dehydrated, low on water - your skin will show. Meaning it will dry off and look dull. Ensure that you consume adequate amount of water and keep your skin moisturized at all times.
- Lip Balms to the rescue: Some people have extremely dry skin during winters as well as summers and resort to getting their hands on expensive products that don’t offer optimum results. Here’s where you can choose to buy a lip balm. It allows your lips to stay soft and moisturized.
- Rinsing: While help you ample, there is a right way of cleaning it. Use warm water to rinse off any amount of pack that is accumulated on your skin. Dab it with a soft towel instead of rubbing off the water from your skin. Being gentle goes a long way in keeping your skin at bay from blemishes, wrinkles and sagging.
With these 5 tips, you are sure to have an awesome time taking care of your skin. Remember to always wash your face, tone your skin, scrub away dead cells and keep yourself moisturized.
Created on Apr 29th 2019 00:15. Viewed 285 times.