Top 5 Approachable Countries for Blockchain Startups.by Blockchain council Blockchain certifications
The boom in the Blockchain segment has been amazing. We have seen some great developments, and many countries have embraced this with open arms. The demand for Blockchain technology is not limited to just one segment; rather, there are other fields which have been positively disrupted by this technology. Most of the companies are adopting Blockchain technology and are hiring Blockchain experts who can make their business grow multiple folds.
Why the Blockchain way?
Yes, it’s important to know why there is so much buzz about Blockchain technology. Well, despite its recent origin, Blockchain technology has the potency to impact different industries and segments. The technology offers a breakthrough to the problems and vulnerabilities that haunts the conventional technology. Thus, there is a greater demand for Blockchain professionals. Companies across the globe are using Blockchain platforms for the development of various applications. This brings us to the next point where we need to focus on the nations which have shown a positive inclination towards Blockchain.
5 Blockchain-Favoured Nations:
1. Japan- If we are talking about technology, then we cannot leave behind Japan. The country has approved cryptocurrency Bitcoin as a legal tender. Japan has been very optimistic about Blockchain. The mainstream companies like Sony and Fujitsu are getting into the education segment using the Blockchain platform. Sony has collaborated with IBM to use Blockchain technology in managing student data. It will be making use of the Hyperledger fabric.
2. Switzerland- The second nation that makes a list is Switzerland. The country has been crypto-friendly for a long time, and the country also welcomes a new crypto business to establish themselves.
As per the top, 50 crypto companies in Switzerland are worth $44 billion. To further show that the country is widely accepting the Blockchain and cryptocurrencies, it started the world’s first crypto index product on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
3. Singapore- Another nation that marks the entry in our list of nations favouring Blockchain technology in Singapore. The country offers low tax and business-friendly policies. The Central Bank of Singapore has worked out some crypto regulations and also decides a regulatory framework that ensures crypto-friendly business to grow and proliferate.
The country is also a large fintech hub, and thus it attracts a lot many professionals from across the globe. Besides, being Blockchain promoting nation, it is also a good place for growth for those who are looking for making a Blockchain career.
4. Germany- It is one of the leading nations in Europe. The country accepts Bitcoin as a legitimate currency and also has made Bitcoin transactions tax free.
5. Malta- The country has dedicated itself to do everything to invite crypto start-ups. Low taxation and defined framework is something that has worked well for the nations, thus making it a Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency startups favourite. The nation has a Digital Innovation Authority and Lawyers that welcomes new startups in this field.
The Way Ahead-
It’s a fact that Blockchain is going to make its way to become one of the most sought after technology and thus a lucrative career option awaits for most of us. If you are also willing to grow and make a career in Blockchain technology, then there is no better time than today. Blockchain Council is offering an online Blockchain certification program. As a part of this program, you will learn about Blockchain technology, Blockchain platforms, its use cases and implementation. Thus, make a move today and start your Blockchain career with Blockchain Council.
Created on Apr 19th 2020 22:33. Viewed 179 times.