Tips to remember for wearing prescription contact lensesby Steven Jones Owner
If you have been tired from thick prescription glasses, you know how you will feel after free them. For getting rid of the glasses forever, prescription contact lenses are the right choice. They are thin, come in lightweight and can be easily worn for a long period of time than before. When you meet to your optician, don’t forget to ask the special eye vision test and ask them to suggest the contact that fit your eyes along with the glasses. Once you will get habitual of these, you will never feel that something is in your eyes. But, before wearing the prescription contact lenses, you should remember some tips:
When contact lenses are worn the first time, you will definitely feel trouble in telling that whether the direction of your lens is correct or not. But, it can be known with a hint. When the lenses are flaring out, it means they are inside out. And, when these cupped, the lenses are right side out.
- It is necessary to follow the directions that are mentioned on lenses along with the solutions and those instructions that are provided by your eye doctor.
- Always carry your solution whenever you are going outside as these are helpful for cleaning the prescription contact lenses.
- Before handling your lenses, wash your hands properly with soap and dry them each and every time.
- Make sure that always put your contacts before applying makeup on your eyes for avoiding contamination. Before washing your makeup, take your contacts out from your eyes.
- Prescription contact lenses come with expiry date and should not wear these lenses after passing the date.
- Do not sleep by wearing the contacts that do not come with extended wear.
- If you are feeling itching in your eyes or excessive water, immediately take your contacts out from your eyes.
- Do not use your contacts in hot tubs or swimming pools.
- Never wear the lens of another person as it spreads bacteria and germs. It is not only for the prescriptive lenses but also for the non-prescriptive.
Although, you may be thinking that there is a long list of do’s and don’ts of prescription lenses, each and every point is important. After wearing the contacts, you will become free while playing sports, travelling and your appearance will become best as you do not have a need to wear heavy lenses. Once you will wear contact, you will never wear glasses again. When you go to buy contact lenses, just take the prescription from your doctor.
Always purchase your prescription contact lenses from a reputed online store like Sclera-Lenses. They have a vast array of contact lenses and all are CE and ISO certified. Their lenses cannot be worn for more than 3 hours, so keep this point in mind while wearing.
Created on May 14th 2018 00:12. Viewed 341 times.