Tips to Boost Hotel Revenues by Increasing Occupancy Rateby Hotel Toiletries Toiletries for Hotels
When it comes to increase hotel occupancy rate, majority of the hoteliers prefers to slash their accommodation rates. Though it seems to be quite successfully on filling the hotel rooms but still it leaves hoteliers to worry as it don’t shows revenue growth and in fact it will reduce hoteliers’ revenues.
Instead hoteliers can prefer to add values to their hotels apart from just slashing their hotel rates, especially during the midweek. Hotels located in vocational spots like Maldives or Hawaii prefers this trick to boost their hotel occupancy rate and also their revenues. Get in touch with the quality Hotel Supplies Maldives and Hotel Amenities Suppliers to order to get better and value amenities for your hotels.
Offering quality supplies will always drags visitors, in addition, hoteliers can prefers the below listed way to boost their revenues during the mid weeks.
· Think about offering special package by allowing guests to enjoy value added features as extra for the same price without offering discounts. Services like spa treatments, fitness centers, free meals and so will create needed attraction among the travelers.
· Secondly, while advertising consider about grabbing the attention of the midweek audience and targeted geo-locations. This act will eventually boost hotel occupancy rate during the mid weeks.
· Try to keep in touch with the customers quite often by sending offers and discounts via emails. To be frank, getting in touch with the potential customers will improve your hotel reputational values and it automatically drives new customers to your hotels.
· Be innovative and offer one-day offers or by conducing cultural events during the weekdays to drive the attentions of the tourists. In fact, conducing such exhibitions/events among the hotels to drive guests was so popular during the late 50s and 60s.
· Allowing companies and corporate to conduct their official meetings/conference or allowing any other social events will eventually spread your hotel’s presence without spending penny for advertisement.
· Consider about promoting your hotels mid weeks offers like free meals or buy 1 get 1 meal offer in social media or local news papers this will drags potential customers towards to your hotels. To be franks, these days social media is the powerful marketing medium, handling it effective will yields fruitful results.
· Accept midweek wedding events on your hotels as it will boost your hotels presence among various people. However, make sure these wedding events don’t get clash with the business or corporate meeting as it will spoil the hotel atmosphere and reputation completely.
· Try to tempt your mid week guests to stay longer by offering special discounts and value added offers during their stay. Often travelers prefer to extend their stay if they were on vocational trip.
To be frank, any hotels can witness struggle or high numbers of empty room focusing on their hotel occupancy rates & guest’s experiences and making changes accordingly will surely boost their hotel revenues.
Created on Apr 15th 2019 07:16. Viewed 280 times.