Tips on Choosing the Right Bath & Face Towelsby Manju Sharma Writer
If you want to Buy Bath Towels, you should choose the right fabric material. There are even more factors to consider, such as softness, absorbing power, strength, shrinkage, and drying time among others.
Whether you want to Buy Face Towels, bath towels or beach towels, things can be confusing because of all the options available. There are so many factors involved when making the right choice, with the most important ones being the material, softness, absorbency, and strength. Find out how all these factors mater when you it comes to choosing the right linen.
Key Factors to Consider
You should consider the following factors when choosing the right towels:
You should choose towels based on their absorbency power.
· Heavier and thicker towels are usually more absorbent
· If you need super absorbent towels, choose the ones made of pima cotton
· Rayon towels go a step further in their absorbent power
If the towel cannot absorb quickly, it will not be able to dry you off efficiently.
Both absorbency and softness are important factors and you cannot ignore any one of them. It is recommended to Buy Bath Towels made of premium quality material that can retain the softness even after regular use. Keep the following points in mind when evaluating this factor:
· The towel shouldn't be coated with softening finish that wears off when the towel is used
· Rayon or bamboo-derived rayon towels are incredibly soft
· Egyptian or pima cotton-based towels are also soft
Strength and durability are also important factors to consider when looking at different towel options.
· Cotton towels are stronger compared to rayon towels
· 2-ply towels are slightly more durable compared to 1-ply towels
· Cotton-polyester towels are more durable, but they are not as absorbent as cotton towels
Drying Time & Shrinkage
If your towel takes longer drying time, it will mean that you will have to purchase many of them. Otherwise, you will find it to be damp from yesterday. This is why you should invest in towels that dry quickly. Poor quality towels will usually start shrinking from first to fifth use. It is recommended to choose quality materials to prevent this hassle.
While keeping the above-mentioned points in mind, it is also important to learn about key properties of the different materials which are available when you look to Buy Beach Towels, bath towels or face towels.
· Pima Cotton: Supima cotton is also referred to as pima cotton and is used for making premium quality bath towels. The long fibers create a more absorbent and softer effect.
· Polyester: The material is neither soft nor absorbent, so it is best to avoid it when looking for the perfect towels.
· Egyptian Cotton: Egyptian and Turkish cotton towels are considered as the epitome of luxury in the world of towels. The longer fibers can effectively draw water from the body. They create a soft, fluffy, and luxurious feel every time.
· Bamboo: This is a relatively eco-friendly alternative and makes an excellent towel material too. Some of the key features of bamboo fabric include excellent absorbency, quick drying, and anti-microbial properties.
So it is recommended to consider all the above-mentioned points when looking for the best towels for your home or business place. This knowledge should prevent the need to buy new towels every now and then.
Created on Jun 20th 2020 06:14. Viewed 289 times.