Tips For Right Office Wear During Monsoonby Taniya Jose Fashion Blogger
Monsoon after Summer brings about water everywhere with cool breeze, greenery all around and smell of mud. Travelling in monsoon through the muddy roads, crowded trains and with wet clothes and making yourself comfortable and presentable in office is a greatest challenge that each and everyone’s faces. You have to be tactful while selecting fabrics for office wear during monsoon. The outfit must be comfortable, fashionable and graceful and an ideal office wear. Sport shoes for women are suitable during monsoon. Following are certain dressing tips for office during monsoon that will make you feel comfortable and have a pleasant appearance.
Opt for lighter, easier and faster
● Nylon, polyester and rayon garments are the best to wear for office in monsoon as they are light in weight, quick drying and wrinkle free fabrics.
● Wide range of garments made from these fabrics are available in the market of latest women's fashion in differ–ent size and colours. It's up to you to make the right choice and select those that are comfortable, elegant and graceful.
● Avoid wearing white or light coloured outfits as they get easily stained and transparent when wet and stick to the body.
Go for short length bottom wear
● Long bottom wear ie. long pants or trousers, long skirts are not an ideal wear in monsoon as they tend to get soiled because of muddy roads and water everywhere.
● Instead it is advisable to wear knee length skirts or midis. You can even go for capri pants only if your office permits.
● Those wearing Indian formals in office can wear dark coloured leggings or churidars instead of salwar kameez or patiala salwars along with short kurti and use a short scarf in place of long dupatta.
● Overall the fact is that short length bottom wear go well in rain.
Go for a change in footwear
● It is best to wear a small heel, open toe sandal that is convenient both for your Indian as well as western wear.
● Various stylish women's footwear is available in the market.
● You can go for jelly shoes or gum boots and carry your office footwear in your bag while travelling.
● Avoid wearing flip-flops as there are chances of slipping on the puddle roads and soiling your clothes.
● Wear a footwear with ankle support or wedge shoes that will protect your feet and help you to walk comfortably on wet or puddle roads.
Along with skill, comfort and appearance are very important to work in office and get good result. Whether it is summer or monsoon your office wear must be comfortable, decent, suitable that makes your looks quite presentable.
Created on Aug 3rd 2018 03:07. Viewed 223 times.