Tips For Cleaning and Maintaining Modern Hand Tufted Carpetsby FMG Group of Institution FMG Group of Institution
If you plan to renovate your home for a festival or special occasion, you never forget to add carpet to the list of home décor items. The rug plays an important role in home renovation. Without the carpet, the home is incomplete, which keeps the floor warm. Hand-tufted rugs are one of the most popular carpets created without tying knots. Instead of tying knots, a tufting gun shoots wool strands throughout a canvas.
When buying the rug for your home, you can choose the reputable Modern Hand Tufted Carpets Manufacturers India. They offer different rug patterns and designs, such as printed, Persian and modern tufted carpets. Thus, you can pick the right rug design which meets your wall colour and home décor theme. The hand-tufted carpet takes less time to manufacture, unlike hand-knotted rugs. It helps to reduce the production cost, so the manufacturer offers it at a lower price.
Tufted carpets cleaning tips
The manufacturer uses various materials to create the tufted carpet, such as jute, wool, bamboo silk and more. It does not matter what kind of tufted rug you have that needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Cleaning the tufted rug that does not need professional cleaning is simple. The proper cleaning of Modern Hand Tufted Carpets India helps to increase their durability and maintain their appearance. Let's see how to clean tufted carpet:
• You must vacuum the carpet twice monthly to avoid soil accumulation in the fabric. It also keeps the tufted carpet looking new.
• If wet stains are on the carpet, you can blot them with a soft towel. It helps to avoid stains spreading into many places.
• Take some cold water and mild washing detergent in the bowl and mix them well.
• Soak a small white cloth into the mixture and rub it on the carpet's texture to remove the stain.
• You can repeat the procedure until the blemish disappear
• Leave the tufted carpet to dry, place it on the floor, or store it in the cabinet.
The cost of the tufted rug is cheaper than other carpets, so you can use it to renovate your home without breaking your bankroll. As a house owner, you should never remember wet wash the tufted rug. If the water reaches the carpet's backing, it can damage them by reacting with adhesive. Therefore, you should keep the rug away from a wet atmosphere.
Created on Jan 26th 2023 00:12. Viewed 137 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.