Things to Carry for Wildlife Safari in India and Places to Visitby Nature Wanderers Nature Wanderers
Nature Wanders has a plethora of Photography Safari Tours that are curated after analysing and considering the rare species, the best wildlife destinations in India as well as other countries in the continents of Asia, Latin America and Africa. It offers Corbett Safari booking, Ranthambore Tiger Photography, Kaziranga National Park Tour booking and other popular wildlife destinations in India. Picking a safari tour with a photo tour company is the best option as they are well-guided and know exactly where to spot the wild animals.
How to Prepare for a Wild Journey?
Preparing for a wildlife safari has two parts; one is the tour itself which is covered by expert photographers and safari guides through perfectly planned tours and the other is the things you need to carry which you have to take care of.
• Going on any of the wildlife holidays in India in hopes of capturing alluring pictures of wild animals against mesmerising backdrops, one has to have a good quality DSLR camera on top of their ‘things to carry on a wildlife safari’ list.
• Camera lens is an essential item to carry while going on a photo tour. Sure, the safari takes you up close to the wild animals but not too close in some cases which is why you need to have a good camera zoom lens to take stunning close-up photos.
• Binoculars is a must carry item while going on a wildlife safari tour. It does not only help you see the wild animals up close but it is also essential for spotting rare animals or animals far away so you can be ready to click.
• Make sure to pack your Tripod after your Corbett Safari booking as it is an extremely essential item as it allows you to take steady photographs of the wildlife. To capture photos of wild animals, especially rare species that are spotted or come into the vicinity of the safari rarely or after long hours of the tour being there, one needs to have a tripod set up as carrying the camera for long hours isn’t possible at all times.
• Carry camera covers as the wind can blow the dust from landscapes of the wildlife onto your camera that might lead to damage. If you are travelling around the rainforests, you need camera covers to save your camera from water.
• A notebook & pen to jot down important point learn during the wildlife tour by nature Wanderers experts is also something you might want to carry. Writing down photography tip and tricks, trap photography techniques and other pointers is an important step.
• Do not forget batteries, memory cards and power plugs to charge your equipment.
• Sunscreen, comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather, safari sandals/boots, hats & caps, sun shades, wet wipes, sanitisers, nutrition bars, water bottles, etc. are as important as your camera if you want to be on top of your game.
Where to Go?
• Jim Corbett National Park is one of the must places to visit for a wildlife safari photography tour. Being popular for the sightings of the Asian Elephant and the Tiger, it is known as the land of the roar, trumpet & song! The river, grasslands and Sal Forest make it a picturesque backdrop for when the animals pass through. Head over to www.naturewanderers.com and start with your wildlife holidays in India booking and planning.
• Kaziranga National Park is one of the most popular wildlife safari destinations in India. Famous for the One-Horn Rhino, Swamp Deer, Wild Water Buffalos and Asiatic Elephants, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site! One can even be lucky enough to get great views and pictures of the exotic Great Indian Hornbill.
Created on Feb 23rd 2022 05:12. Viewed 281 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.