These All New Podcasts Are A Designer’s Best Matesby Malt win Health Drink For Kids
In a world full of smart TVs, let’s be someone’s reason to plug in the earphones. Podcasts help you with precisely the same. For the listeners, it is a fantastic medium to escape the world and step in the land of knowledge and entertainment. For the hosts, it is a profitable business strategy that helps in building their personal branding. The podcasts are a way of showcasing the views and opinions of the host in front of the listeners. This helps them create a robust and unique bond between the listeners and the podcast holder. The following are some fantastic podcasts that every enthusiastic creator and listener swears by. Check out the list.
- Shop Talk
- UX is the newest trend in town. Shop Talk understood this, and presented a show each week. Dave and Chris come up with their usual energy and bring to you a session attended by various guests and talk about insights on web design and UX.
- Beyond Pixels
- Kyle Adams and Cody Keisler are here to talk about design and technology, where are you? These talks are much loved by the tech-savvies and are a great entertainment package to combat the lockdown blues.
- Chris Oatley’s ArtCast
- Want to know the secrets behind the success of Disney? Well, Christ Oatley is here to answer all your questions. Dig deep into the world of character designing, animation, and much more.
- Sitepoint Podcast
- If you are a budding web developer, then this one will provide you with all the knowledge you need. From news to freshly brewed thoughts to soft and hard opinions, this one will give you access to everything that’s buzzing in town.
- Adventures In Design
- If you chit chat a lot about graphic design in your college canteens, then you must join Adventures in Design. Mark Brickey and Billy Baumann present their own views on everything in the graphic design industry.
- Rookie Designer
- This is a special one. It is loved by not one but many budding photographers and creators who want guidance through their journey ahead. It provides every tip and trick that will make one stand out from the crowd of designers. Get to know a lot about business, practices, techniques, graphics, photography concepts of the tech world.
- Design Guy
- If you don’t understand the technical steps easily, but you still aim to be a designer, the design guy will guide you. With its simple teachings, the podcast has helped many designers in kickstarting the design career.
- The Industry
- Adam Stacoviak, Jared Erodu, and Drew Wilson are here to spill the beans of the tricks applied by startups to get at the top. Enjoy the goldmine of knowledge and widen your horizons of knowledge.
- The Big Web Show
- Here comes the superstar. Jeffrey Zeldman is all set to chit- chat with some beautiful experts and guests who talk about art direction, content strategy, and what-not. This one is not an award-winning show for anything. Many listen to this one on repeat.
Created on Jun 19th 2020 01:38. Viewed 369 times.