The specifications of the Internet network speed to knowby by MySpeed Welcome to your MySpeed by ToHsoft
Test internet speed on laptop
Wi-Fi speed tests measure three elements:
Ping is a tool that uses a command line on a computer connected to the internet to test the connection so that a data packet can send information and receive responses to the server. somehow.
The lower ping speed, the better connection. You sometimes encounter lag while playing games, which is due to high ping. Ping speeds of more than 150 milliseconds can cause lag when gaming, while less than 20mili seconds is considered very low latency.
Download speed is the most important parameter. It indicates how fast data download speed is to your computer.
Data upload speed indicates the speed at which you can upload data. The upload speed is usually slower than the download speed.
How to test internet speed on laptop on Gospeedcheck.com
Test internet speed on laptop with Gospeedcheck.com
Gospeedcheck.com is one of the most reliable websites to test internet speed The site takes its pride in providing thousands of people worldwide with accurate information on download, upload speeds, and ping.
• Outstanding features
- Check data upload speed (Upload).
- Check data download speed (Download).
- Check latency on the network (Ping).
- Save all the test results for later references.
- Share the tests on social media
Here is how to test internet speed on laptop:
- Step 1: Access the website Gospeedcheck.com.
- Step 2: Hit the “GO” button.
- Step 3: Interpret the results.
After pressing Go, the website will run the test automatically. The process may take a few minutes or a few seconds depending on your connection speed. When the test is complete, you will see three main metrics displayed ( upload, download, ping).
What to do after testing your Internet speed?
- After you test internet speed on laptop, if the results are not the same or much slower than what the Internet service provider is committed to in the contract, contact them to ask for an explanation.
- If there is no significant disparity between your test and what is promised by your ISP, but you still find it slower than normal, it may be due to the network connection problem.
Here are common reasons for slow Internet connection:
You use a wireless connection
Your device is infected by malware
Your router is too old
The router is placed in the wrong places.
Thus, the article has guided you to two main ways to test internet speed on laptop. Good luck. Is it easy to do? If you have any other interesting way, please share it with us! Thanks for watching!
Created on Dec 3rd 2020 22:01. Viewed 104 times.