The Pros And Cons Of Paintless Dent Repairby StormWise Auto Hail Repair Auto Hail Repair in Denver
One of the car problems that trouble most people is that of auto hail damage. But given how many improvements have come about in car repairs, it has become possible to solve almost all the car troubles. For auto hail damage, the new techniques of auto hail repair help to get back the car in its original shape, without having to spend too much time or money.
One of the methods most auto repair shops use these days is that of paintless dent repair (PDR). This is one of the most used methods because of its ease of use.
Many consumers may not realize that the paintless dent repair technique has been available for nearly 60 years. During the process of PDR, the repair technician usually rubs the surface of the car continuously until the dent is pulled out and the car is back in its original shape. But in order to benefit from the process, you must be aware of the pros and cons of using paintless dent repair.
The advantages of paintless dent repair are:
- Time saving and economical: this method allows one to get the car repaired in the least amount of time. Also the process takes less time to complete, allowing one to get the car back earlier than it was possible before.
- More affordable: Comparing to the traditional dent repair method that involves multiple steps of painting and bodywork, paintless dent repair can save as much as 75% of the conventional body shop method.
- Retains original features: when you take your car for a repair, you wonder about the various changes that might affect the look of your car. But with paintless dent repair, you can rest assured that all the originalities of the car will be retained while the dents will go away.
- Higher trade-in value: as there are hardly any permanent changes made to the state of the car, one can easily get a higher value for the car without the need to compromise.
The disadvantages of paintless dent repair are:
- As PDR relies on metal memory to work, it can't fix large dents and dents that are too deep, which is the only paintless dent repair disadvantage.
Paintless dent repair is one of the widely used methods because of the ease with which cars can be repaired. But due to the precision which is required to make sure that the job is done well, it should be undertaken strictly by technicians who are experts in their fields. This will lead to guaranteed results for your vehicle and you can be relieved about the state of your car. For auto hail repair in Denver, you will find a variety of options that you can choose from.
Created on Nov 19th 2020 11:09. Viewed 194 times.