The Maintenance Method of Hydraulic Control Valveby Jeremy Liang SEO specialist
Hydraulic control valve is a kind of self-lubricating valve that uses water. There’s no need for additional oil lubrication. If the parts inside the main valve are damaged, please follow these instructions to disassemble.
1. Close the gate valves at the front and rear of the main valve.
2. Loosen the piping screw on the main valve cover to release the pressure inside the valve.
3. Remove all the screws, including the nuts of the necessary brass pipe of regulating pipelines.
4. Take the sanitary valve cover and spring.
5. Remove the shaft core, diaphragm, piston, etc. Do not damage the diaphragm.
6. After removing all the above items, check to see if the diaphragm and O-shaped ring are damaged.
7. If the diaphragm or O-shaped ring is damaged, please loosen the nut on the shaft core, gradually separate diaphragm or O-shaped ring. After removal, replace the old diaphragm or O-shaped ring with new ones.
8. Carefully inspect the valve seat and shaft core inside the main valve to see if they are damaged. If there is other debris inside the main valve, clean it up.
9. Assemble the parts into the main valve in reverse order. Note that there can’t be jamming.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Sep 21st 2017 02:11. Viewed 492 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.