The Five Most Effective Homeopathic Remedies for Urinary Tract Infectionby Francine Kanter Classical Homeopathy by Francine Kanter
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is caused by the bacteria Escherichia coli (E. coli) present in the gastrointestinal tract. Harmful bacteria that build up along your urinary tract, which is your body’s drainage system for emptying urine, is one of the most common causes of a UTI. Although these infections are more common in women, they can also affect men.
The first step in using homeopathy to treat a UTI is to go online and type in “homeopathic doctor near me.” A consultation with a qualified homeopathic physician will help you determine the most appropriate treatment plan. Your homeopathic physician will likely consider your medical history as well as physical, mental, and emotional conditions before recommending the most suitable homeopathic remedy for UTI.
Your homeopathic physician may recommend any combination of the following five homeopathic remedies for UTI:
- Apis Mellifica: This homeopathic remedy for UTI can help reduce the burning sensations that worsen at night.
- Nux Vomica: This homeopathic remedy can help relieve the stabbing pain, cramps, and pruritus (itchy skin) associated with an irritable urinary bladder.
- Cantharis: This is one of the most commonly prescribed homeopathic remedies for dysuria (painful urination). It suppresses sexual urges and alleviates restlessness as well. This remedy is recommended by homeopathic physicians when a UTI patient has a strong urge to urinate but only produces a small amount of urine at a time.
- Sarsaparilla: This is the homeopathic remedy for you when your symptoms are confusing and uncommon. For example, if you have overflow incontinence or if there are sediments in your urine, your homeopathic physician may recommend sarsaparilla.
- Staphysagria: This is the homeopathic remedy for a UTI associated with sexual activities.
Other homeopathic remedies that can help with UTIs include Arsenicum album, Aconite, Chimaphila, Equisetum, Sepia, Mercurius, and Pulsatilla.
If you want to try homeopathy for Urinary Tract Infection, you should know that homeopathy is a natural remedy that can bring relief in as little as a few minutes to several hours after administration. It is a fallacy that homeopathy takes a long time to work on and treat your body. Depending on the severity of your UTI, you can expect to see noticeable results within a week or two.
Homeopathy for UTI works in a slightly different way than antibiotics. This holistic approach activates the body’s secondary healing response, which targets the underlying cause of the infection.
● Make sure you take your homeopathic remedies on time and in the prescribed dosage.
● Don’t expect it to work faster if you overdo it.
● Don’t eat for at least 30 minutes before and after taking your homeopathic remedies.
● After taking your homeopathic remedies, avoid brushing your teeth or using mouthwash.
● Avoid coffee and other caffeinated beverages.
● If you missed your morning dose, do not double it or take it at a later time.
Because UTIs vary from person to person, you should seek advice from a homeopathic physician for a personalized treatment plan. Also, take the preventive measures outlined above when taking homeopathic doses to avoid any side effects. This will help you experience relief from UTI as quickly as possible.
Created on Dec 16th 2021 05:37. Viewed 57 times.