The Best Designer Dog Clothes For Your Pupby Sharon Jones Content Marketing
Summary: Just like human beings, pet dogs need to wear clothes for a variety of reasons. So how do you choose the right garments and accessories for your four-legged family member?
It can be slightly difficult to believe that the winter days at their prime. Soon, the warm days of the summer are going to singe the surroundings. You put on clothes that resonate with the current weather conditions, so why should you refrain from dressing your doggie? Indeed, the most important reason behind putting clothes on your pet is to protect him/her from the weather. Indeed, all dogs have natural fur coats, but some breeds require an extra layer of protection, especially during cold or wet conditions. Dogs can also reap the benefits of wearing protective footwear that shields their sensitive paws. At other moments, dogs enjoy dressing up because they enjoy getting compliments. Here are the best types of dog clothes to look for these days.
1. Sweaters: Sweaters and cardigans are winter wardrobe essentials for all. Among designer dog clothes, sweaters provide cozy warmth and comfort as soon as the temperature starts to drop. Small doggies, the breeds with short-hair, and older animals, as well as arthritic dogs, require extra support to stay warm. They feel much better when you put an extra layer of insulation on them.
2. Outerwear: Whether it is snowing or raining outside, nothing stops you and your pooch from taking a stroll every evening. If the weather frowns, then protective designer dog clothes allow pooches to take on the elements with style and comfort without compromising on fun. You should look for waterproof rain slickers, reversible jackets, or puffy down parkas. If possible, you should pick something with high-visibility reflective trims enhanced safety during low-light conditions.
3. Footwear: A dog’s paws are one of the most sensitive parts of his/her body. Besides, cleanliness is also a factor. You don’t want your pet to carry mud inside the house with his/her paws. That is why dog experts suggest that pet owners should always consider purchasing boots or socks. They can protect your doggie’s paws from mud, ice, snow, fire ants, slippery surfaces, and more. Salts that accumulate on the streets or hazardous chemicals can burn the tender skin of your dog’s paws. The same harmful substances can enter your four-legged friend’s bloodstream when he/she licks his/her paws.
4. Accessories: Among accessories, you can choose bow ties, festive vests, embellished tees, etc. These are irresistible fashion accents that help your pet steal the show at any gathering. During holidays, you must ensure to make things more enjoyable with unique dog-friendly accessories. Designers of dog accessories and clothes take the utmost care to use the best materials to create these products.
5. Measurements: The last point of consideration while choosing dog clothes is the measurement of your pet. Before you order anything, you must measure your dog properly to ensure that the clothes fit him/her perfectly. You should prioritize clothes that your pooch won’t be able to pull off. Then again, it shouldn’t be too tight either.
To wrap it up
Understandably, the measurement of your dog is the most important point of consideration. Once you ascertain the size, you can pick whatever you and your furry friend prefer. The best way to measure your dog is to start with the collar. You should measure the appropriate circumference of your doggie’s neck. Then, you will measure the length of the dog from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Finally, measure the circumference behind the front legs at the deepest area. After taking the measurements, make sure that you choose garments one size larger.
Created on Jan 29th 2020 01:39. Viewed 243 times.