“The Advantages of Using a Led Video Wall”by Sagar Chauhan Digital Marketing Analyst
A BRIEF AND SOME FACTS:-
LED video walls excel in brightness and reliability, producing stunning visuals in any location. Thanks to its high resolution and small pixel pitch, the advantages of LED walls including all its positive aspects and seamless picture delivering capability. LED or LED VIDEO WALL have become very popular in recent years overshadowing its counterparts such as LCD and Projector screens. Use of LED offers numerous advantages such as low power consumption, minimum maintenance, longer lifespan, Clear picture quality and many more. Due to these impressive features, LED video wall is nowadays used in almost all working and public sectors used for display or lighting purpose. Use of LED is increased in the domain of advertising as well. Led Video Walls are one of the most well-known examples in this regard. To know more about it, keep reading.
Led Video wall or Led display video wall is a powerful medium for audience engagement, reducing the recurring operational expenses and elevating the overall brand perception. Research has proved that digital displays have a major role to play in increasing the in-store sales, reducing the perceived wait time of the customers and enhancing the overall customer experience. Below are the few statistics that are worth thinking about.
1. Digital displays capture 400% more views than static displays
2. 8 out of 10 visitors have entered a store because of a digital Led video wall attracting their attention
3. In-store digital Led video walls resulted in an upswing in the overall sales volume by 31.8%
4. Around 30% of the customers were encouraged to spend more time inside those stores where ads displayed on digital Led video walls.
5. 1 out of 5 shoppers notice a digital Led video walls advertisement and make an impulse purchase
6. A Led video wall reduces the perceived wait time of the visitors by 35%
7. Digital Led video wall help to increase the brand recall rate by 83%
Created on May 9th 2018 05:21. Viewed 310 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.