Ten Best Places to Live in Electronic City For Working Professionalsby Deepak Kumar Logistics Expert
Named as India’s electronic city Bangalore is a major attraction for different individuals coming from various parts of the country. Due to the presence of lucrative IT Jobs, this city is also termed as the IT hub of India. Therefore, one can see a huge influx of varied IT professionals every year with the help of Best Packers and Movers in Bangalore. Apart from this, one can see various students migrate at this beautiful place in want of better educational opportunities. So, if you are also planning to relocate to Bangalore this year, we are listing here 10 topmost residential places to make your stay wonderful.
- Sada Shiv Nagar: Sada Shiv Nagar is one of the most famous and expensive residential areas of Bangalore. Once named as Palace orchard, it was renamed in the memory of Karnad Sadashivrao who was a notable freedom fighter. Dotted with all affluent amenities, this place is home to many government officials, affluent businessmen, film stars, and ex-governors. Although IT professionals may find this area quite expensive yet the affluence of this place will woo their heart.
Nagar: Indira Nagar is another most sought after residential locations of
Bangalore. It is well connected to the other areas of Bangalore. The nearest
Metro station is Bommanahalli metro
station that assures good connectivity to the other commercial and residential
areas of this city. This place is dotted with iconic eateries, high-class
family restaurants, classic shopping malls, and unique shops. That is why this
is considered one of the most sought after residential areas.
- Koramangala: Koramangala is among the posh residential areas that are a major attraction for many relocation prospects. One can easily find lots of multi-cuisine restaurants, and shopping malls over here. The Forum mall, Market Square, Total mall is some of the major attractions for Shopalcohalics. Apart from this, this place is well connected to some other areas of the electronic city.
- Malleswaram: Located in the suburbs of Bangalore, this place is another attraction for the people relocating to Bangalore. The cost of living in this place is much reasonable as compared to the other residential areas of this city. Dotted with different temples, parks, and educational institutions this place boasts of the rich social and cultural heritage of this awesome city. It is well connected to other parts of Bangalore as you can get transport to the other areas as well. Namma metro has solved transportation issues to a great extent.
- Marathalli: It has emerged as another major preference for the people who want to stay in this place on a long term basis. You can get buses from Marathalli bus stop for a long distance journey. It is important to note that from this place the distance of the international airport is just 46 kilometers. This lures many people to live here. It is well connected to electronic city, Whitefield, and other areas also.
- Hebbal: This the area is situated in southern Bangalore and is most suitable for those people who don’t like hustle and bustle of the city and loves to stay in a peaceful environment in the outskirts of the city. Hebbal is known for its alluring and modern residential complexes covering all the basic amenities. The construction of Hebbal flyover has sorted out the connectivity problem. Now, it is well connected to various other parts and airport also by means of Hebbal Flyover.
- BTM Layout: BTM Layout is an abbreviated form of Bommanahalli, Tavarekere, and Madivala Layout is one of the key residential locations of Bangalore. One can easily get connected to An international airport, and Bangalore city railway station. This place is dotted with quite famous cafes, boutiques, and, dining, and winning restaurants, and various educational institutes. The presence of educational institutions and other amenities makes it a top choice for relocation prospects.
- HSR Layout: It is a newly formed residential complex that is located in the southeast of Bangalore. Here you can find a lot of startups, cafeterias, and other hangouts places. This place is equipped with all the modern amenities, including various parks, and wide streets. Various educational institutions like National Institute of Fashion technology, Oxford College are the topmost attractions for people relocating to this wonderful place. So, if you are looking to reside in a posh residential area HSR Layout is a great option for you.
- Banashankari: If you are earning in five figures, or just obtaining a little less to accommodate in a lavish lifestyle, Banashankari is a great option for you. This place is well known for various parks developed by Bangalore Development authority, ancient temples, various educational institutions, and other major outing outlets. Apart from these major attractions, this place is well connected to the other areas of Bangalore.
- Jayanagar: This is one of the oldest residential complexes of Bangalore. If you want to stay away from expensive places, then this place must be your topmost choices to lessen your cost of living expenditure. Giving a glimpse to the old Bangalore, this place is well connected to the other parts of the city.
How to get shifted to Top areas without minimizing hassles?
Created on Jul 3rd 2019 05:01. Viewed 446 times.