Technical Guidelines to Reset HP Laptop Back to Factory Settingsby Wbic Info Assignment help Australia
Resetting of the laptop is something to give a new start to your laptop or computer, and resetting it back to factory condition is a fast and easy solution through which you can make your laptop free from slow processing and other problems. Most of the time, you might spend hours in tinkering with settings, cleaning up files and uninstalling programs and the list goes on. But sometimes it is easier to wipe t clean and start over from scratch and that it is factory reset. For resetting your laptop, you can also take help from experts by contacting them at HP Laptop Technical Support Number, where experts will help you with detail instructions. We can say that restoring your HP laptop is like anew state that can be handy for a number of reasons. It might be possible that there are some performance problems with your laptop, malware; therefore you just want it to sell it and deleting all your programs, files and other sensitive information from your laptop. But, don’t worry; the article will let you know about the right path that can help you to overcome the problems by resetting your HP laptop back to factory settings.
Reset an HP Laptop with Recovery CDs:
Some of the older laptops would ship with recovery discs, and if you have original manufacturer recovery disc, then it will be easier to reset your laptop-
- First of all you need to insert the recovery disc into your CD drive and then restart your computer
- Further the HP Recovery Manager will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, you have to click the “System Recovery” link, and then “Factory Reset”
- Here, you will be prompted to backup your files that are highly recommended. Follow the onscreen instructions to archive your files
- Afterward, the HP factory reset procedure would get started; it might take few minutes to get completed. After this you will be asked to insert additional restore discs as the process enters each phase. Further you have to follow the onscreen prompts until you get the “Restoration Complete” screen. Now, you have to click “Finish”. Here, your computer will restart and the Windows Setup Process will now be displayed.
Reset an HP Laptop without Recovery CDs:
The new HP laptops do not come with a recovery disc, therefore the recovery partition installed by the manufacturer will help you a lot. Here you can also take help from professionals via HP Laptop Help Number.
- Here, firstly backup all the data that you do not want to lose that probably include your entire User folder that contains documents, photos, music, and video.
- In the next step, you have to proceed an inventory of the programs on your HP laptop.
- Further ensure that the power adapter is plugged in and charging your laptop properly. Here, you need to also verify the internet connection to ensure it is active.
- In the next step, you need to simply restart your HP laptop and press “F11” continually in order to boot into the “Recovery Manager”.
- Here, you have entered the “Recovery Manager”, therefore, choose the “System Recovery” from the “I Need Help Immediately” option. Click “Back Up Your Files” and then choose “Next”.
- Eventual, you have to follow the on-screen prompts in order to complete the HP laptop factory reset and then set up Windows. The whole procedure would take few minutes.
Hopefully the article helped you to reset HP laptop back to factory settings, but in case you have any query or problems, feel free to connect with our helpdesk via HP Laptop Support Phone Number +1-800-439-2178. Here, you will be assisted with the expert's support and guidance. On the other hand you can directly take help from the HP officials.
Content Source :- https://goo.gl/CqrFut
Created on Jun 1st 2018 09:41. Viewed 334 times.