Why Is My Alexa Won't Connect To Wifi? Quick Troubleshootingby Stacy Brian Technical Expert
Are you facing difficulty with the Alexa WiFi Setup? Well, without the proper setup, you won’t be able to use your Alexa powered Echo devices. Most of us are well aware of the fact that Amazon Echo or Amazon Echo Dot is a beautiful device that performs thousands of tasks. However, whenever it faces connectivity issues, it stops working.
Alexa Won't Connect to WiFi? In the event, you face any issue like Alexa not working;
give us a call at +1 800-795-6963. Our Alexa Helpline Number remains open
24x7. Hence, you can give us a call anytime. Our professional technicians would
do their best to resolve the issue.
Make Your Life Easy
Our goal is to make your life easier. At Echo Device Support, we ensure that you don’t face any kind of difficulty with Alexa WiFi Setup. We want you to make the most use of the Alexa device by setting it properly. Below are some steps that would help you to set the device and connect it with the WiFi network without any hassles.
Before dealing with Alexa WiFi Setup or Alexa Connectivity issue, you need to know the reasons behind it. Your Alexa or Echo devices might not connect to WiFi on certain conditions. They are:
· Wrong WiFi Network
· Entered the wrong Wifi password
· Placement of the Alexa device
To establish a proper connection of the Alexa device with your home’s WiFi network, you need to perform some tasks. Hopefully, the Alexa troubleshooting steps would solve the error and you can Connect Alexa to WiFi.
Some of the troubleshooting steps are mentioned below:
- Double-check the internet network. Check if your Alesa is connected to your home WiFi network. If it’s connected to the right network, you won’t have any connectivity issues.
- Entering the wrong password would create a problem for Alexa WiFi Setup. It’s important to enter the right WiFi password for the Alexa device.
- Don’t place Alexa far from the router. It would lead to wi-fi connectivity issues.
Basic Steps to Resolve WiFi Issues
Do you want to resolve Alexa Won't Connect to WiFi issue? Do that with these simple steps.
- Make sure your Alexa device is within the range of your modem or wireless router. In case, your Echo or Echo Dot is far from the router, it would develop connectivity issues.
- Hence, your Alexa won’t work. Avoid keeping the device far from the router.
- Ensure that your Alexa is far from any device which usually causes interference with the signal.
- You should check the password you are entering on the Alexa app to connect Alexa to WiFi. If you enter the wrong password, Alexa would develop connectivity issues.
- If you have too many devices connected to your WiFi network, it would result in congestion. Once you reduce the number of devices, you won’t face Alexa Won't Connect to WiFi problem.
- Try to restart the entire system. It would help you with seamless Alexa WiFi Setup.
If you face any difficulty with Alexa WiFi Setup don’t hesitate to take professional help. Feel free to give us a call at our Alexa Helpline Number +1 800-795-6963 i.e. Toll-Free. In case need more info visit us at Smart Echo Help.
Created on Feb 12th 2020 02:26. Viewed 323 times.