Symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD)by Payal Rashtogi i am only consult provider
Post traumatic Stress Disorder (PSTD) can occur when the people has been through a traumatic event. The chance of developing PTSD based on the type of event experienced, but some people suffer from PTSD at some point in their lives without knowing any proper reasons.
Main Symptoms of PTSD
- Continuously Reminding The Traumatic Event - The people who have affected by post traumatic stress disorder feel distressing, gone through unwanted memories, vivid nightmares or flashbacks. Apart from that, they will be feeling very upset or having intense physical reactions such as heart palpitations or being unable to breathe when reminded of the traumatic event. PTSS kliniek is one of the treatments provided for post traumatic stress disorder affected people.
- Trying To Forget Traumatic Event - Trying to forget or avoid some traumatic event memories such as activities, places, people, thoughts or feelings that bring back memories of the trauma. Trauma behandeling is a good solution for the people who have the problem of PTSD.
- Having Negative Thoughts - Negative thoughts and feelings such as fear, anger, guilt, or feeling flat is the major symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder. Also, PTSD person might blame themselves or others for what happened during or after the traumatic event, feel cut-off from friends and family, or lose interest in day-to-day activities.
- Feeling Wound-Up - Another symptom of PTSD is feeling wound-up. This means having troubles in during sleep or lack of concentration, feeling angry or irritable, taking risks, being easily startled, and being constantly on the lookout for danger.
- Getting Some Mental Problems - It is not unusual for PTSD affected people to experience other mental health problems such as depression or anxiety. Some people with PTSD may develop a habit like drinking alcohol or drugs as a way of coping. The PTSD issue is can be cured by providing proper PTSD patient treatment.
Created on Apr 27th 2020 00:20. Viewed 266 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.