Success Rates Of Open Heart Surgery In India At Affordable costby Rachel Smith India Cardiac Surgery Site Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
This is the surgery in which the chest of the patient is opened and surgery is performed on the heart. The term ‘open’ denotes to the chest and not to the heart as the heart may or may not be opened, depending upon the type of surgery. The term usually relates to the sternum being opened and the corrective surgery being performed. Heart surgery is done to correct various types of heart problems. There are different types of heart surgeries such as coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery. Heart surgery can fix the problems in heart valves and arteries, restore the blood flow, or replace the diseased heart altogether.
Advantages of Open Heart or Bypass Surgery:
- Long-term survival rate
- Reduces the risk of heart attack
- Patient’s life-span increases by 10 to 15 years
- Reduces the chances of heart failure
- Relief from angina
- Improved quality of life
Open Heart Surgery Cost in India
India is no match in healthcare when it comes to the cost effective treatments in comparison with western countries. A significant cost difference is present among UK, US, and South Asian countries. No matter what procedure the patient undergoes, he/she is sure to save 75% to 95% of healthcare costs. Average open heart surgery cost in India ranges from INR 1.5 lakh to INR 2.25 lakh (in Private hospitals); for children, it costs INR 1.25 lakh to INR 2 lakh; valve surgeries cost between INR 2.5 lakh to INR 2.75 lakh.
Best Heart Bypass Surgery hospitals in India are as follows:
- Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- We Care India - Open Heart Surgery In India
- Apollo hospital, New Delhi
- Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Columbia Asia Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Wockhardt Hospital
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Global Health City, Chennai
- Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai
Who One Requires an Open Heart Surgery?
Open heart surgery is performed for the following reasons:-
- Plaque: Is the component of blood that builds up in the artery and blocks the way. This decreases the blood so the heart muscles are more likely to tire or fail. This causes the failure in left ventricle which is called as the key pump of the heart.
- Coronary artery disease - If coronary arteries become thin or constricted then there is an increased chance of getting a fatal heart attack.
- When blockage is too serious to be managed by medication or other alternative treatments.
- Severe CAD - This involves clogging of arteries by fat deposition that reduces blood flow.
Top Surgeons for Open Heart Surgery India
- Naresh Trehan
- Rajesh Sharma
- Ali Zamir Khan
- Dr Nandkishore Kapadia
- Dr Amar Nath Ghosh
- Dr Sarajit Kumar Das
- Dr K M Mandana
- Dr Madan Kumar K
- Dr K R Balakrisnan
- Dr Bashi V Velayudhan
Why Choose India for Open Heart Surgery?
Heart care has become the specialty in India with world-class health infrastructure. These hospitals have the newest innovations in medical field with supreme expertise in leading cardiologists and surgeons. These heart surgeons have distinction of providing inclusive heart care covering from basic services in preventive cardiology to most sophisticated medicinal technology. The technology is advanced and world-class and matches global benchmarks. Heart Surgery in India is available at various hospitals of different cities. These hospitals are equipped to handle all the phases of heart diseases from elementary to the newest clinical procedures like interventional cardiac catherisation and surgical heart transplants. Overseas patient coming for different heart surgeries do not have to worry about the arrangement while deciding for their heart treatment in India.
Get Free Consultations For Open Heart Surgery In India At Low Cost And Send Your Medical Reports Through
Email Us:- email@example.com
contact Us:- +91-9370586696
Created on Jul 26th 2019 06:05. Viewed 338 times.