Studying medicine in Bangladesh has its pros and consby Divi Educare Best MBA & MBBS Admission Consultant In
MBBS in Bangladesh: What are the Advantages and Disadvantages?
Students and Parents frequently ask us about MBBS in Bangladesh Disadvantages and Advantages of studying in Bangladesh
Students from India are planning to study medicine in Bangladesh. Candidates must be aware of the pros and cons of MBBS study in Bangladesh.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Bangladesh
1. MBBS in Bangladesh is approved by the MCI
2. Government University offers a degree
3. The same Indian Medical Council (MCI) syllabus applies
4. In full 5 years of training in MBBS, the same Indian author books were used
5. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high
6. Climate similar to that of India
7. Bangladesh has the same food habits as India
8. The medium of instruction is English, with class lectures in English
9. Both countries treat the same illnesses
10. In Bangladesh, every medical college has its own hospital.
11. An institution with at least 500 beds and a high occupancy rate.
12. Experience real patient care as a medical student.
13. Flow of outside patients is huge
The country is also known for being dry - alcohol and drugs aren't easily available.
Bangladeshi candidates who complete the Medical (MBBS) Degree have a greater percentage of passing the FMGE. The Indian doctors who passed out from Bangladesh cleared the FMGE MCI Screening Test on their first try without any special tuition or classes. Since the MCI study pattern (British Curriculum) for MBBS is similar to that of MBBS from Bangladesh, those books written by Indian authors were followed. You may contact Smile Education (Kolkata information center) if you wish to learn more about Bangladesh Medical study.
Studying MBBS in Bangladesh has its disadvantages Cors:
1. Study Abroad first-year initial payments are higher than in other countries. If the total fees for the 5 year MBBS program are US$ 36000, you may be expected to pay 30%–40% of the total package US$ 12000 in the first year.
2. In Bangladesh, there is no good medical college. Greedy colleges raise their fees without offering the required infrastructure because their management partners with admission agents from Bangladesh/India.
3. If you are selecting an Admission Agent, make sure he or she specializes in MBBS in Bangladesh
4. All Eligibility Criteria must be met by the candidate before admission.
5. There is no category-based seat relaxation
6. No late-night parties, no pubs, no discos, no bars, and no casinos are available there
7. Unless you have a prior requisition for an air conditioner, all College hostel rooms lack air conditioning
8. There won't be many holidays.
9. You will be required to speak Bengali to the local outdoor patients after 2.5 (two and a half) years
10. In a few medical colleges in Bangladesh, vegan food may be difficult to find.
Created on Jun 11th 2021 07:15. Viewed 92 times.