Study in Kazakh National Medical Universityby Kaajal Singh Analyst
Kazakh National Medical University is a world-class educational center of Kazakhstan and it is also known as KazNMU. It was established in the year 1930 and situated in Almaty City. It has approval from the worldwide medical organizations like MCI, WHO, and other major countries, so it offers an international degree.
Having all the mandatory
resources as an Ideal medical university, Kazakh
National Medical University has an experienced team of professors, advanced
tools for practical training, awesome accommodation, and safe for international
students. Affordable fee structure of this university world as a “cherry on the
cake”. To get admission in MBBS course offered by this university, you have to fulfill
the admission legibility criteria of
Kazakh National Medical University. In case a student does not fit in the
eligibility then he/she will be disqualified.
There are no major admission requirements for students to get admission apart from age limit, academics and NEET exam requirements. The university offers direct admission in the courses offered by them without any entrance test and IELTS Or any English proficiency test score.
Age- To get admission in MBBS course here, you need to be at least 17 years old at the time of admission but not more than 25 years old. After that, if you want to get admission in PG courses then there is no age limit for it.
Academics- It is mandatory that you must have obtained 60% in 12th board exam from a valid board like ICSE, CBSE, or state board. Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be important subjects in the 12th. Students from Open schooling will be not eligible for admission here.
NEET- After the official
notification issued by the Medical Council of India in the year 2018, you have
to pass the NEET exam if you want to get admission in Medical UG course in
Indian Universities of Foreign Universities.
Admission Procedure of Kazakh National Medical University
1. Visit the official website of the university and click on New application
2. Now fill the details of candidates including Name, Email, Phone Number and other academics details
3. Upload scanned documents including passport
4. Wait for Academics approval and Kazakh National Medical University will send you the Admission Invitation letter when you get selected.
5. Now download it and apply for Study VISA online
6. At the time of application for VISA, you must need to submit some documents along with the form. Here are some - Admission invitation letter, Copy of valid passport, Course, and Bank statement of father or any parent.
7. After the approval of VISA, you can leave for Kazakhstan.
Why Choose Kazakh National Medical University
1. World-class education system
2. Internationally recognizable degree
3. No language barrier
4. Low and Easy to pay fee Structure
5. Well trained professors
6. Secure country and proper security arrangements for international students
7. Good accommodation facilities.
There is a long list of benefits to Study MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University, and that’s the main reason behind students are coming here to study MBBS from various part of the world.
Created on Aug 24th 2020 04:23. Viewed 136 times.