Stuck with Gmail? Get Back Your Gmail Account in Simple Ways!by Manindra Chaudhary SEO Analyst. Working on USA/Canada
Gmail is an email which is developed and managed by Google. It is the free webmail service which is used by maximum users from all over the world in different languages. This email is the one with maximum users from all around the world, has a simple user interface, interesting functions and options for the users. Gmail is an email which is not only used to send or receive email but also helps with lots of other functions like saving the backup, images, creating document just like word etc.
And just like every email account is protected with unique username and password, Gmail is also protected with username and password which is created by the user itself. And the officials have advised doing not share account password with anyone to maintain the account security. But, due to an increase in cyber threats, there are a lot of accounts which are hacked by them. So, if your account is also in one of them and you want to know how to proceed with Gmail password reset option then you shall not get apprehensive. You can read the article further.
List of Ways to Get Back Gmail Account!
- Recovery using text.
- Recovery using email.
- Recovery by answering the secret question.
So, if your account is hacked then before all the details are changed by the hacker, you need to proceed for Gmail account recovery. And the process is mentioned below.
Get Back Your Gmail Account by Following the Steps Below!
- Open a web browser and go to Gmail.com from its search bar.
- Enter the username in the sign-in option and then tap “next”.
- Tap on “Forgotten Password?” option which is mentioned at the bottom of the password field.
- You will be redirected to Gmail account recovery page where you have to select any one recovery option.
- Select the option of recovery using the phone number and enter the same in the space given.
- Check the SMS received to you and enter the same in the space further.
- Gmail will analyse the code and allow you to create a new password. Make sure that you enter a unique password and tap “OK” to confirm.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, you can reset your Gmail password without any hassle. You can also contact Google technical support number which is 24/7 active in case you want any help. Also, you can try to use the recovery option with the help of email or security question.
Created on Nov 27th 2019 05:07. Viewed 413 times.