Steps to Fix Low Volume Issues While Using AirPods on Android
by Aida Martin Norton Setup
The Apple’s ultra-lightweight AirPods, fully wireless headphones provide a trustworthy wireless connection to their customers. So, use the AirPods also with the Android devices. As these useful little gadgets are ideal to go with both Android and iOS devices while using the AirPod user might facing the problem that is low volume issues in Android devices. Most of the user has a low volume issue while they are using in Android devices, Apple’s AirPods work excellent with apps like Google Play Music and many more.
Apple AirPods will eternally change the way of using headphones or earphones. Whenever user heaves AirPods out of the charging case, then they immediately turn on and automatically connected to iPhone Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac. The Audio will automatically play when you put them in your ears and automatically pause when you take them out. And for adjusting the volume, the user needs to change the song, make a call, or even get directions, so just double-click on the tab to activate Siri.
Do you know that what was more confusing was that in several apps, such as Google Play Music and many more, the level of volume level was fine.
Here’s we provide the steps for solving or fix the low volume issues with Apple’s AirPods and Android:
- Click to open Settings tab.
- Roll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the System tab.
- Now, click to LocateBuild
- Click on the Build Number seven times,
- After that one alert appears on the screen, that indicates congratulating you for being a developer.
- Go back either on the main Settings page or the System page, search for the Developer Options and click on it.
- Scroll down and search Disable Absolute Volume, then turn the switch to On position tab.
Now, your volume issues are successfully fixed.
Created on Jun 22nd 2018 00:52. Viewed 911 times.