Steps for American Airlines Reservationsby William Smith travel services About American Airlines
American Airlines is a major airline based in Texas and flies to many destinations worldwide. The airline currently flies to many destinations around the world, the full list of current destinations can be viewed below in the ‘Destinations’ section. You can pay for your flights on Alternative Airlines with paypal Credit or with other payment methods. American Airlines has Cape Air, Alaska Airlines, Interjet, Gulf Air, Jetstar Airways and Korean Air.
With nearly 200 daily departures operated by the youngest fleet of the global network carriers in the U.S., the only three-class transcontinental service, unmatched customer service on the ground and in the air and more than eight decades of experience serving Los Angeles, this airline has a rich history as Southern California’s premier airline to domestic and international destinations.
The fleet includes Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-200, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300 and Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Steps for American Airlines Reservations
- Lan on a web browser and go to the booking link from the website.
- Tap on “Plan my Travel” option from the top of the page and move further.
- The passenger is required to select any one option from a round trip, one-way trip or multiple cities trip and move further.
- He then required to enter itinerary details like travel date, the number of passengers travelling along, promo code if applicable and tap “Next”.
- A list of flight is made available in front of passengers. And he is then required to select the flight that is suitable according to the requirement by tapping on it and then proceed further to select the desired seat and cabin class.
- Moving further, the passenger will then be asked to enter personal details like name, contact number, address, age, etc along with selecting the mode of payment.
- To complete American Airlines reservations, the passenger is required to enter payment details and confirm for your payment.
- The confirmation of reservation done will be notified to the passengers on the email that he entered at the time of booking.
So, with the help of the above steps, passengers can easily get their reservations done with American Airlines.
Carry-on baggage must not exceed 22 x 14 x 9 inches or 56 x 36 x 23cm.
Please check your flight details for checked baggage requirements.
Musical instruments are allowed to be placed in carry-on baggage and checked baggage. Find out more about these policies on flying with a musical instrument.
Online check-in for flights is available from 24 hours before the flight until 45 minutes before departure (or 90 minutes for international flights).
Airport check-in is available 45 minutes before departure for domestic flights and 60 minutes prior to departure for international flights. Please report to the airline’s check-in desk or kiosk to begin airport check-in.
Contacting American Airlines Customer Service!
The passengers who are facing issues with American Airlines Reservations are free to contact its customer support. This customer support is 24/7 active and will be readily resolving their passengers' issues.
Created on Mar 13th 2020 01:05. Viewed 346 times.