Step-By-Step Guide of Installing Frameless Glass Fencesby Mark W. Glass Fencing Sydney
We all are fully aware of the fact of out of all kinds of pool fencing solutions, frameless glass fences are probably the most popular. The reasons are many and an interesting fact is that despite being the most expensive, it has managed to be the most popular type present in the markets.
Another interesting fact is that as compared to others, this one is fairly complicated to install and still the popularity of this one is more than all others.
If you are thinking that DIY installation of this fencing is possible, you are absolutely wrong and in fact, without involving an experienced installation team, things would not be possible for you.
The installation team chosen by you should be updated with the latest methods and techniques to deliver flawless installation.
Other than this, they should have all the tools to carry out the installation work that is done step-by-step and some steps of the process have been discussed here in this post.
Planning the Layout-
- According to the experts, the first step they engage in is the layout setting up and this would begin with accumulating all the necessary tools required for the process.
- The installation team then goes through the standards, rules and laws related to pool fencing to make sure that they get aware of any changes made in them off late.
- This is something very important because if the frameless glass fences are not in compliance with local rules, they will not get approval and the left option would be getting it reconstructed.
- If there is anything missing, i.e. very important for the installation process, they will immediately source it from a reputed hardware material vendor.
- Preparing the site is also very important because the posts need to be secured to either a 400x400x400 mm footings or 100mm thick slab.
- The first step involves lifting the pavers with the help of a flat drive screw driver that is placed into the paving joint.
- They will continue lifting pavers until the footing site is fully uncovered.
- For installing glass fence panels for sale, they will dig up some trenches that have to be about 400mm X 400 mm sized with a centreline.
- This centreline should correspond to the centrelines on your fence.
- In the third step, concrete is poured and they will do this by amalgamating five parts sand, ten parts aggregate and two parts cement mixed with water.
- They will fill the trenches completely and leave them to dry and meanwhile, replace the pavers on a wet mortar mix.
For installing the frameless glass fences, you need to do the following:
- Lay out hole positions
- Screw the baste plates to your mini posts
- Start drilling with the help of a hammer drill
- Make sure that the posts of frameless glass fences are anchored
- They next step is blotting the post and this is done by leaving the chemical anchor to cure
- Securing end brackets with sturdy screws
- Position your glass panels
- Secure the panels firmly
Created on Nov 6th 2020 23:28. Viewed 129 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.