Step by step guide to fix HP printer error code E8by James rise “Jamesrise” is been working on many websites and o
HP LaserJet pro m1132 is top selling
printer model that packs many great features. But it is also plagued with one
severe problem. Sometimes its scanner carriage doesn’t work in a proper way.
Whenever the movement of the scanner carriage gets obstructed by some
mechanical fault, the printer yield an error code E8 on its display. If you are
in a search of legitimate solutions to this problem, please try to get through
the given information carefully.
Whenever you encounter error code E8 on your HP device, you need to attempt the following solutions in a deliberate way.
The first thing you need to do is to place your machine on a flat surface. Remember, every printer tends to generate excessive heat under heavy workaround. So, make sure to place your machine in a ventilated area.
Once you satisfied these basic prerequisites, make sure to arrange the following items for further operation.
● clean rag
Steps to resolve the HP printer error code E8
1. Next, open your printing device covers and holds the cartridge lever to pull it out.
2. Now unclip the printer roller from the holder.
3. Now with the help of lint-free cloth and alcohol, you need to clean the roller carefully. Once done, leave the roller until it gets completely dry.
4. Next, you need to attach the roller to its original position.
5. On the backside of the printer, locate the jack and remove the nuts.
6. Now you are supposed to wipe off the impurities on the black printer roller. Once you are done with the cleaning, reinstall the roller back to its default position.
7. Place the cartridge back to the printer assembly and then reboot it immediately.
8. Verify if the error notification light flashes out.
9. If you still get the error then make sure to lubricate the drive gears with the help of oil and then close the scanner.
10. Powered up your printing device again.
Contact HP Printer Customer Support for immediate assistance
By implementing the above instructions, the problem will be resolved from its roots completely. Make sure to contact our expert at HP Printer Customer Support whenever you feel unconfident to purse the above steps.
Created on Oct 31st 2019 06:41. Viewed 144 times.